Holy he11!!

Ken02busa

Donating Member
Registered
1.00 USD
United States Dollars = 1.10264 CAD
Canada Dollars
1 USD = 1.10264 CAD 1 CAD = 0.906916 USD

WOOHOO thats a record, highest in 23 years I think!

Let the buying begin!
I have paypal, and I'm not afraid to use it!

Anyone got any cool handguns for sale over 110mm?

1.00 USD
United States Dollars  = 1.10264 CAD
Canada Dollars  
1 USD = 1.10264 CAD   1 CAD = 0.906916 USD  

WOOHOO thats a record, highest in 23 years I think!

Let the buying begin!
I have paypal, and I'm not afraid to use it!

Anyone got any cool handguns for sale over 110mm?
110mm, jumping giant lead weights batman!!  thats a 4 and 5/16" diameter round, im not sure i have ever seen a hand held tank turret.....

-WHEELMAN

edit: are you referring to barrel length, i hope so!

<!--EDIT|TheWheelman
Reason for Edit: None given...|1146637252 -->

darn! *snaps fingers*
biggrin.gif

I got an email notification for topic reply for
biggrin.gif
rock.gif
rock.gif
?

So much for being excited about new toys to buy.

IS THAT ALL YOU GOT???

rock.gif

LOL yep.

I have heard that we are supposed to hit par or higher in 2 years, but its looking more like summer.

BUY BUY BUY!!!

what do you need 110 mm gun for...try to rob a military bunker? or try to break the bank tellers bullet proof glass?
rock.gif
rock.gif
rock.gif

rock.gif

rock.gif

110mm is the minimum barrel length I can buy. I did not get the prohib license application done in time.
I bought a Heckler Kock USP .40 s&w yesterday, not some mags, ammo, tactical light, holster for ippsc.I might have to whip into Montana and buy some toys

I'm not feeling a lotta luv here hydrabusa.........the trust thing looks like it went right out the hole in the bulletproof glass.

I don't think it's anything like that. It's prolly just that no one has anything you're lookin for.

Speaking of trust, I need that address...I'm gonna send out that money order to you. USPS MO fine?

or, if you like, I can try to paypal you. It'll take awhile to clear, though...prolly like 4-5 days. The MO will prolly take just as long to get there.

rock.gif
biggrin.gif

Back