Hayabusa Owners Group

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How do I stop being a New recruit

Cipher Complete

Registered
How do I change the line above my avatar, and below my name?

I don't want to be a new recruit anymore. Do I just need to post more?

a couple of ways.
Donate to the board
Post whore lol

I can change the title...tell me what you want it to say...
smile.gif

it doesn't men anything unless you feel it does... I've been on/off this board for 4 years... and just for the first time did I notice my rockie title (because of your post)... who cares...

(Commuta_Busa @ Apr. 26 2007,08:56) it doesn't men anything unless you feel it does... I've been on/off this board for 4 years...who cares...
beerchug.gif

(Commuta_Busa @ Apr. 26 2007,08:56) it doesn't men anything unless you feel it does... I've been on/off this board for 4 years... and just for the first time did I notice my rockie title (because of your post)... who cares...
very true.
beerchug.gif

I got mine by posting pictures of sheep in various lucrative poses. Since your from Indiana, you should understand...

J/K...I lived in Indy up until December of last year!

Sheepguy.jpg

(Commuta_Busa @ Apr. 26 2007,05:56) it doesn't men anything unless you feel it does... I've been on/off this board for 4 years... and just for the first time did I notice my rockie title (because of your post)... who cares...
Thats odd, your title does read Rocky
biggrin.gif

I like Heavy's. Shanling; you're scaring me bud, and no I don't know nuttin bout no stinking search engine.

(dadofthree @ Apr. 26 2007,05:00) I like Heavy's. Shanling; you're scaring me bud, and no I don't know nuttin bout no stinking search engine.
ices_rofl.gif

Funny you say that. I went to Indiana University and my little sister went to Purdue University which is IU's biggest rival. There was a saying about Purdue that went like this..."Ahh Purdue, where men are men and sheep are scared!" And that picture just cracks me up!!

ices_rofl.gif

ices_rofl.gif

Just post more and it will change
beerchug.gif

I am a Butler grad, originally from Indy, Now living in the Midwestern Atlantis that is Fort Wayne.

I love North east Indiana
all_coholic.gif
all_coholic.gif
all_coholic.gif
all_coholic.gif
all_coholic.gif

all_coholic.gif

all_coholic.gif

all_coholic.gif

all_coholic.gif

(Cipher Complete @ Apr. 26 2007,10:37) I am a Butler grad, originally from Indy, Now living in the Midwestern Atlantis that is Fort Wayne.

I love North east Indiana  
all_coholic.gif

all_coholic.gif

all_coholic.gif

all_coholic.gif

all_coholic.gif
Ft. Wayne is about 45 min from me
beerchug.gif

all_coholic.gif

all_coholic.gif

all_coholic.gif

all_coholic.gif

Feel free to make it say cheater.

I am a mere post ho padowin learner. I need a post ho jedi for guidance

just post some
lurk.gif
about 7 more times and reach 100 post. Then it will change.

Top Bottom