How often do ride with a passenger?

The pillion always chooses the bike (has the final decision) or, she don’t ride. This is especially true of the LD riders. If I were to have a passenger for interstate travel I’d want her to have just as comfortable of a seat as I have. Some of these rear ‘pads’ behind the pilot’s seat are ridiculous even for a few hours ride. We’ve all seen that poor person, knees hiked way to high, leaning forward in a death clutch around the pilot sitting on an 8x10” or less piece of a thin pad. No one’s gettin any after that ride. Anybody know a person with an 8x10” fanny? LD comfort for two could be the FastJoyRide Yamaha, K1600 BMW, the big Indian or Harley baggers and the Wing. I don’t know if Kaw, Yam or Suz still makes a big land yacht bagger Harley clone. Are there any other full rear seated type bikes around? I know just about every maker has a liter or liter plus bike capable of two up touring but their rear seat accommodations are pretty meager. Some of the aftermarket seat makers are charging over a grand for a nice two up seat.

Last edited:
Yep...I need someone to ride me around this summer
lmao

Are you taking requests?
Buying you dinner if you do

storm.png

Total Divas Yas GIF by E!

Back