I need advice about my significant other

smoke215

Donating Member
Registered
I need some advice on what could be a life changing decision.

I've suspected for some time now that my wife has been cheating on me. The usual signs. Phone rings, I answer, someone hangs up. She started going out 'with the girls' a lot recently although when I ask which girls it is always "Just some friends from work, you don't know them".

I always look out for her ride coming home but she always walks from aroud the corner, I can usually hear a car driving off as she walks towards our house. If it really is a friend why not just get dropped off in front? I once picked her cell phone up just to see what time it was and she went beserk and screamed that I should never touch her phone again, and why was I checking up on her.

Anyway, I have never approached the subject with my wife. I think deep down I just didn't want to know the truth but last night she went out again and I decided to check on her. I decided I was going to hide behind my bike, which would give me a view of the whole street so I could see which car she was getting out of. Well, it was while I was crouched behind my bike I noticed my exhaust sucks.

Should I buy a replacement, or should I just take the chance and ride it until it falls off? Its a big decision so I thought I would ask for your advice. What do you think??

laugh.gif
Priorities, priorities !

Oh MAN!, I need someone to come over and pull this hook outta my mouth....

I bought it hook. line, and sinker...

LOL! Great one, Smoke!

<!--EDIT|Rhythm
Reason for Edit: None given...|1129852024 -->

That sheeat aint funny
wow.gif
I been down that road and it sux
rock.gif
Hope all is really ok and you should get the brock. Just my 2cents.
beerchug.gif

<!--EDIT|1badasbusa
Reason for Edit: None given...|1129855297 -->

HINDLE. sounds Awesome. She sounds GREAT when I'm riding her HARD!!
biggrin.gif

Back