Hayabusa Owners Group

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Indy Motogp 2012!!!!!!!

phil823

Registered
who all is going to the 2012 motogp Races in Indianapolis august 17,18,19? highly looking forward to it, as its my first race to attend, and makes up for the fact i couldnt get time off for the Meet N Great :(

was wondering who was riding there and from where?
are you paying for the motorcycle museum parking?
does anyone live in indianapolis or close, that can recommend a hotel or a place to stay saturday night?

me and the GF have decided to go for sat/sun and will have general admission passes+motorcycle museum parking. looking forward to put walkthrough!

I want to go bad but am taking my granddaughter to the beach that week for her 2nd birthday.

From my dunce stool :cookoo:

My son GSXTacy and a few friends are going. He lives in Quad city area in Ill. You could hook up with them if you would like to ride in with them.:thumbsup:

yea we could probably meet, we will be riding on the bike leaving early sat morning

before we leave i will post my cell number incase you would like to meetup anywhere or have any issues!

We will be leaving Friday morning Phill.

we to are also looking at doing that!

we have the 3 day pass so we might as well! that way we can checkout meridian rally. and other ventures!

I am probably going to skip the race, but will take part in a bunch of he festivities!

skip the race!! thats a sin!!

ive never been to indy, nor to a motogp race. so im in for a some fun. what kind of festivities are there? i know about the meridian, and stunt championship...but not much else

mracer....got a question for you....

how much room does your camping lot have...since we havnt bought parking tickets, was wondering if you would have room for me to park 1 bike, i would pay you obviously.

for anyone who is going...

my cell number is 309-275-7972 feel free to hit us up!

Top Bottom