iOS 7

I'm in the neutral with the 7. It hasn't blown my skirt up but has a few decent features. :whistle:

I like it. I changed the home button to triple click to invert colors when I want a black back ground and works great.

Here's mine. I like it alright, but the new design does look more like a toy. I do like the improved functionality.

image-4083178988.jpg

I feel like I'm the only one with like 15 apps total. I'm having APP ENVY... :rofl:

I reluctantly admit to liking some of the accessability features more now but the bubbly fonts and textures are still a thorn in my side. I don't know how you guys can stand having that many unread emails. having the little number bubbles there drive me bonkers, it's kind if an OCD thing with me.

Two questions.

My 4s broke the other day and the insurance company mailed me a new one. 1st thing I did was update the IOS. Now I'm putting my contacts back into my phone (one by one because I was too lazy to back them up into the cloud) and they are being stored by last name instead of first name. How do i switch it?

You guys talk about how easy it is to close apps now. Do you not just hit the home screen button to close and app? Have I been doing it wrong this entire time?

Two questions.

My 4s broke the other day and the insurance company mailed me a new one. 1st thing I did was update the IOS. Now I'm putting my contacts back into my phone (one by one because I was too lazy to back them up into the cloud) and they are being stored by last name instead of first name. How do i switch it?

You guys talk about how easy it is to close apps now. Do you not just hit the home screen button to close and app? Have I been doing it wrong this entire time?

Go into settings, then "mail, contact, calendar" the sort last, first or first, last.

And I didn't do ios7 on mine yet. But yes you have. It doesn't hurt anything but a bit of battery life. Someone will come along and describe the easy new way I'm sure.

Two questions.

Just double click on the home button and you will see the apps that are open. Above each app will will see the screen for that app. Just simply place your finger over screen and slide your finger up...app closed.

Just double click on the home button and you will see the apps that are open. Above each app will will see the screen for that app. Just simply place your finger over screen and slide your finger up...app closed.

Awesome.... I had a ton of crap open, lol

Go into settings, then "mail, contact, calendar" the sort last, first or first, last.

And I didn't do ios7 on mine yet. But yes you have. It doesn't hurt anything but a bit of battery life. Someone will come along and describe the easy new way I'm sure.

I knew it was simple but I just couldn't find the dang setting, thanks

Back