Hayabusa Owners Group

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

limited edition pazzo levers

Looks awesome. Never thought white levers would look too good, but they blend in perfectly!!

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

i had the black with blue adj. on my gixxer and i wanted something different so i kinda went out on a limb there and turned out pretty good. thanks everyone!

ya there white. thats whats limited. lol. i wish they had the finish all the other ones do though, that would look sick! but i cant complain. in the long run im going for a white / black look all over. NO CHROME!

Very nice and great price for genuine pazzos. The white lever color is perfect for a panda bike. black would be fine too but that would be much more subtle. Nice ...and I like the b/w plan. nice flourish you have on bar ends too.:bowdown:

Very nice and great price for genuine pazzos. The white lever color is perfect for a panda bike. black would be fine too but that would be much more subtle. Nice ...and I like the b/w plan. nice flourish you have on bar ends too.:bowdown:
Why thank you. Yes def going for the panda look.:)
Posted via Mobile Device

+1! I saw the post, missed the pics (guess the page hadn't finished loading), Googled Limited Pazzo, saw a pic and thought "who in the crap would want white levers???" Came back to the thread and saw em...and they freakin rock on your bike!:thumbsup:

Hadn't thought of that before, but the K9 white is perfect for those levers bro!

ya there white. thats whats limited. lol. i wish they had the finish all the other ones do though, that would look sick! but i cant complain. in the long run im going for a white / black look all over. NO CHROME!

Looks good:thumbsup:
Thats what what I have in mind for mine too(all white/black). I was getting the lever in white also.

Top Bottom