Looks like a war is looming in Israel

What’s the ceiling for helos these days? It seems they’re always flying too low as well.
Their ceilings vary....some like the Chinook for example can fly up to over 20,000 ft

I wonder if the helicopter the Iranian president was on was somehow flying an evasive pattern to somehow avoid radar tracking....?

Or maybe it hit an unmarked tower...?

We in the west will probably never know.

Hi. Well iran thinks that yhe US had a hand in hie death. As for me I am not religious at all but I do wish that we all could follow in his way.
I don’t think anyone prayed for his death, so we had nothing to do with it, other than the chopper was American design with Canadian manufacture. In turn they all are chanting for our death.

Hi. Does anyone think Trump or the US caused the president of iran to die in the helicopter crash?
Two separate incidents. General Soleimani died in 2020, by a U.S. drone, that was what the chanting was about. Trump was a Lame Duck president at the time (always wanted to say that lol). The helicopter crash killed President Raisi a few days ago and was an accident.

Last edited:
Two separate incidents. General Soleimani died in 2020, by a U.S. drone, that was what the chanting was about. Trump was a Lame Duck president at the time (always wanted to say that lol). The helicopter crash killed President Raisi a few days ago and was an accident.
Hi. They still blame the crash and the deaths on the USA. It is because we stoped them from getting repair parts frou us.

This sort of thing is nothing other than domestic terrorism and it will soon be enveloping western countries like a plague...

Canada has very strict gun laws and controls and yet this sort of thing can still occur.....that tells us something......guns aren't as controlled as the government thinks they are....

I don't think your government or any other feels they have guns under control. This is not justification to not argue for some sort of effort to monitor the ownership, sale and transfer of guns. That is what gun control means, not eradicating them from society. At this point, it's all we can do.

I don't think your government or any other feels they have guns under control. This is not justification to not argue for some sort of effort to monitor the ownership, sale and transfer of guns. That is what gun control means, not eradicating them from society. At this point, it's all we can do.
We in Canada have had a very robust gun control system in place for years now...to the point that owning a handgun was more of a pain in the behind than anything else..

If you own one and wanted to shoot it, you HAVE to join a gun club and can only shoot it there. While in transit there, the handgun has to be locked up separate from the ammo and you can't stop anywhere along the way...and on top of that, you require a route card which is registered with the police.....

Even with all this in place, our government banned handguns and 1500 different rifles (of which there are robust controls in place as well).

So in essence, our current government thinks they are able to get guns under control by taking them from legal, registered gun owners.

It will be a breath of fresh air when this government is voted out...

We in Canada have had a very robust gun control system in place for years now...to the point that owning a handgun was more of a pain in the behind than anything else..

If you own one and wanted to shoot it, you HAVE to join a gun club and can only shoot it there. While in transit there, the handgun has to be locked up separate from the ammo and you can't stop anywhere along the way...and on top of that, you require a route card which is registered with the police.....

Even with all this in place, our government banned handguns and 1500 different rifles (of which there are robust controls in place as well).

So in essence, our current government thinks they are able to get guns under control by taking them from legal, registered gun owners.

It will be a breath of fresh air when this government is voted out...
Hi. Is this true? Did Israel have something to do with the crash of iran's presidents helicopter?

Hi. Is this true? Did Israel have something to do with the crash of iran's presidents helicopter?
I hate to be "that guy" but your question has zero to do with what you quoted....

However, not only would it be very stupid of Israel to do such a thing, it is a very good rumor to get started to make Israel out to be more of a "bad guy."

Hamas is a terror group yet there is public outpouring for them....this is a real indication of how messed up things are in the world.

I hate to be "that guy" but your question has zero to do with what you quoted....

However, not only would it be very stupid of Israel to do such a thing, it is a very good rumor to get started to make Israel out to be more of a "bad guy."

Hamas is a terror group yet there is public outpouring for them....this is a real indication of how messed up things are in the world.
At one point in time Mandela was a terrorist too.
The world is now seeing who the real terrorists are in the ME.
And it’s not Hamas. Why do you think the world is condemning this? Why do you think Germany announced the other day they would arrest Netanyahu if he set foot on their soil?
Can’t keep denying it forever simply because they are Arabs.

At one point in time Mandela was a terrorist too.
The world is now seeing who the real terrorists are in the ME.
And it’s not Hamas. Why do you think the world is condemning this? Why do you think Germany announced the other day they would arrest Netanyahu if he set foot on their soil?
Can’t keep denying it forever simply because they are Arabs.
Did the IDF go across the border of Israel and Gaza then rape, butcher and kidnap citizens of Gaza?

The terror group Hamas did and that's who the IDF is targeting.....absolutely no different than what the US and NATO did in Afghanistan, Syria, Libya, Iraq and many other places...Who condemned those actions and threatened the US president over them....?

This is a great time to be an antisemite as it seems to becoming open season on these folk.

Targeted 2 and burned to death over 50. Why? Because they just don’t give a F***. And you’re paying for it.

Outright murder still being excused. Nobody is excusing Oct 7 Bee, nobody. In the context of 70yrs between the two it is understandable why it happened. Not acceptable but understandable. You can’t keep excusing this. Unless you’re hoping for more dead kids like some here do.
It is NOT antisemitic to call this what it is.
It is NOT antisemitic to call Netanyahu a murderer
If it was then why don’t you go say that to the thousands of JEWS protesting against this in Israel? Really need to stop with that label. No different than how everything gets turned into being racist. It’s not antisemitic to call this what it is

Last edited:
Targeted 2 and burned to death over 50. Why? Because they just don’t give a F***. And you’re paying for it.

Outright murder still being excused. Nobody is excusing Oct 7 Bee, nobody. In the context of 70yrs between the two it is understandable why it happened. Not acceptable but understandable. You can’t keep excusing this. Unless you’re hoping for more dead kids like some here do.
If it was then why don’t you go say that to the thousands of JEWS protesting against this in Israel? Really need to stop with that label. No different than how everything gets turned into being racist. It’s not antisemitic to call this what it is
If Hamas cared one little bit about the plight of the Palestinian people, they would have surrendered or made a very known and broadcasted withdraw from the area....

Any military fighting in such an environment has huge challenges in front of them as to try to minimize any collateral damage.

If we look at each and every military incursion on a foreign land, civilian casualties (although extremely tragic) are a sad part of this, nobody in their right mind would celebrate this fact.

Millions upon millions of German civilians died at the hands of the allied air forces yet even knowing this didn't change or slow down any bombing raids. This is but one example of such actions.....as I type this thousands of civilians in other less broadcasted conflicts are being killed or displaced with very little fanfare or media attention.....

One would think a modern battle space would have far less civilian casualties but fighting in an OBUA condition equates to civilian deaths.

I figure Israel will not stop until Hamas is either wiped from the earth or withdraws from Gaza.

Without Iran, October 7th, which incidentally is also Putin's birthday, would never have happened.

Iran planned, orchestrated, facilitated, sponsored and enabled Hamas to start this war, with only one objective. That is to discredit Israel and their allies the Western world.

Now we see folks protesting inside our country, chanting death to America, to a much larger scale chanting death to America in Iran at their President's funeral. We see this throughout Europe as well. We see a whole lot of turmoil in the Western world as a result.

This is exactly what Iran wanted, exactly what Russia wanted and you are doing exactly what they want Americans to do.

And at the end of the day, in this gruesome master plan, nobody who contributed to October 7th, really cares about the Palestinians. All they care about are the reactions you display, exactly what they want.

Back