Loring 2023

202mphbusa

Registered
This was just posted on Facebook from them

We pride ourselves on being racer friendly and want to provide the best experience possible. Registration is filling fast. We are concerned that we could be over a comfortable level of racers for the Maine Event. Right now we are considering cutting off entries at 100. Make sure you register and don't get shut out.

I ordered a Scott Davis a/w kit and a Maxx ECU from Greg. My turbo is in Canandia Land and Greg is on vacation till next week. If they still do September I’ll be ready to rock on C16 at over 500 or at least 400 on pump.

I got tired of worrying about the air to air cooler and I was having fuel problems. I ordered the sae outlaw fuel plate, I’m welding up an aluminum plate on an aluminum rod to keep the stock fuel arm and a bulkhead to pass through so I can see my fuel gauge.

I ordered a Scott Davis a/w kit and a Maxx ECU from Greg. My turbo is in Canandia Land and Greg is on vacation till next week. If they still do September I’ll be ready to rock on C16 at over 500 or at least 400 on pump.

I got tired of worrying about the air to air cooler and I was having fuel problems. I ordered the sae outlaw fuel plate, I’m welding up an aluminum plate on an aluminum rod to keep the stock fuel arm and a bulkhead to pass through so I can see my fuel gauge.
So come up and get you licensing runs done on my POS

Getting Close Who's coming?

I need to change oil and regear
re saftey wire a few things

Replace trailer tires and plywood decking
maybe repack wheel bearings
Maybe even look into trailer lighting not working but MEH on that one HEHEHEHEHE drive in daylight

Kent Bagger Class

20230701_203457.jpg

Back
Top Bottom