Matt Black with White decals

SSurfer Hh

Registered
Hi All,

I originally posted in new members last year and now I've finished the paintwork I intended to get done I'm super happy with the results!
Looks like a "stealth" Busa now! ;)

Photos are from the same location I used last time on the Elbe river in Hamburg DE.

Hope you like it.....

I've just got to install the under tray and upgrade the brakes + a new *full exhaust system (yet to choose one) that I will heat wrap (already purchased). I'll also get *gel seat upgrades as I want a bit more comfort for the longer trips (*Next winter jobs).

Mechanically I've had new tyres (Michelin Road) and a 20mm riser kit (which I can seriously recommend as it now changes direction like a sports bike). New clutch + chain and sprocket set. Oh and a full service with new plugs (She purrs like a kitten!).

Ride safe all.

Des
Hamburg
20210410_112908.jpg
20210410_112929.jpg
20210410_112947.jpg
20210410_113014.jpg
20210410_113303.jpg

Hi All,

I originally posted in new members last year and now I've finished the paintwork I intended to get done I'm super happy with the results!
Looks like a "stealth" Busa now! ;)

Photos are from the same location I used last time on the Elbe river in Hamburg DE.

Hope you like it.....

I've just got to install the under tray and upgrade the brakes + a new *full exhaust system (yet to choose one) that I will heat wrap (already purchased). I'll also get *gel seat upgrades as I want a bit more comfort for the longer trips (*Next winter jobs).

Mechanically I've had new tyres (Michelin Road) and a 20mm riser kit (which I can seriously recommend as it now changes direction like a sports bike). New clutch + chain and sprocket set. Oh and a full service with new plugs (She purrs like a kitten!).

Ride safe all.

Des
HamburgView attachment 1634127View attachment 1634128View attachment 1634129View attachment 1634130View attachment 1634131
Bike looks real good, I like the matte black and the decals being white sets it off. I like it a lot better then a completely debadged black busa.

Back