My bike

greg3852

Registered
My bike is currently with Dennis Clanton in Alabama getting the Maxxecu installed along with the Scott Davis intercooler setup. He’s already removed the stock wiring harness and rewired the entire bike. Once done I’m getting a pump 93 tune and a c16 tune. He sent me two pictures. One is after his wiring and one how I sent it to him. (He put a pig in my wiring picture).

IMG_0222.jpeg

IMG_0221.jpeg

Let’s see this thing leak now. lol. Bikes just about done. Having an issue with the weather right now holding up the dyno. No use to dyno at 6 degrees. So once it warms up I’ll get it back. Installed the MaxxEcu, the intercooler, fixed my Brembos, installed my air shifter setup, rewired the bike etc. it’s definitely not stock anymore.

IMG_0519.jpeg

Let’s see this thing leak now. lol. Bikes just about done. Having an issue with the weather right now holding up the dyno. No use to dyno at 6 degrees. So once it warms up I’ll get it back. Installed the MaxxEcu, the intercooler, fixed my Brembos, installed my air shifter setup, rewired the bike etc. it’s definitely not stock anymore.

View attachment 1676142
Hi. What MAXX Zdid you get. You should also get tuned for VP M1 too.

She’s on the dyno now. Yesterday she put down 360hp on pump and next up some C16 for some more power. Can’t wait to ride this bike.

I gotta learn how to use the antilag, the air shifter, and all the other little things I got done. Antilag is going to be fun.
Looks good Greg!! 360 whp in pump is awesome. It’s going to be a great year! I’m so excited to ride this summer.

She’s on the dyno now. Yesterday she put down 360hp on pump and next up some C16 for some more power. Can’t wait to ride this bike.

I gotta learn how to use the antilag, the air shifter, and all the other little things I got done. Antilag is going to be fun.
Wow how do ride a bike with that much HP on the street, 360, or is it strictly a bike for the track/drag strip?

Wow how do ride a bike with that much HP on the street, 360, or is it strictly a bike for the track/drag strip?
I last rode it at 325hp and it was very tame considering. It will be ridden on the street daily at 360hp. I’ll bump it up if I go to the track but 360hp will be great on the street. It’s easy to ride if you don’t go insane with the right wrist.

I will have to learn it all over again. Gentle rides for a while.

Finishing up on the dyno today. If he gets to street ride it I’ll be on my way to get her this weekend.

I kept all the plastics here so he didn’t have to worry about them getting scratched or anything. That’s why she is naked.

Looking forward to trying the antilag and the brembos.

View attachment 1679372
That thing is going to be fun......and look great in the process...

You deserve this after your big bore fiasco.....

Back