Hayabusa Owners Group

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

My Gen3 Turbo Kit - lots of pics

I'm just so glad I wasn't born female. Show me something mechanical and I always wanted to take it apart, understand it, make it better than it was or just maintain it, and put it together again. A pile of parts is beautiful to me. That was as true when I was at 8 as it is now. Consciousness interacting with the universe. (Not saying there are no females that experience this, but would argue that they are outliers). That first pic just made me happy...
It's not just for men anymore....

Could you fit a turbo that would spool immediately to provide a bunch more torque at low rpm?

Nice that’s what I’d want if I were to do it. Do you have any comparable dyno graphs to what you’re going for?
Not as ware of this turbo on a busa yet, but assuming it will spool like the old school McXpress iits, but make a lot more power being choked off

Wasnt happy with how tight the upper injector wiring was, going back to my other injector harness with adapters

20231224_130347.jpg

20231224_130333.jpg

Which exhaust is it going to have, I see two different versions and I like both as they don't stick through the fairing.....I like the stealth look best...

Someone will pull up on you at a light and think it's a slightly modified old fat, slow Hayabusa and then get a surprise when it disappears into the distance like the Millennium Falcon at light speed.....

Which exhaust is it going to have, I see two different versions and I like both as they don't stick through the fairing.....I like the stealth look best...

Someone will pull up on you at a light and think it's a slightly modified old fat, slow Hayabusa and then get a surprise when it disappears into the distance like the Millennium Falcon at light speed.....

It will have both depending on my mood LOL

Top Bottom