My Very Slow Build

So, in a perfect world; it should be running, and maybe even ready to ride next year?
Hi. Yes in a perfect world and I am not dead there is a small chance it will be running soon. I did not see the 2 grand for the MAXX PDM 20 but I knew I would need a fuse block and relays. Now only sensors left to buy. And a race suit for me. I looked at Heroic Leathers and now looking at Bison Lrathers, but I want to lose 20 to 30 lbs first. I would like to get me and the bike in a wind tunnel too. If you look a Bill's and Guy's bikes. I will have more of an XDA style bike.

Hi. Yes in a perfect world and I am not dead there is a small chance it will be running soon. I did not see the 2 grand for the MAXX PDM 20 but I knew I would need a fuse block and relays. Now only sensors left to buy. And a race suit for me. I looked at Heroic Leathers and now looking at Bison Lrathers, but I want to lose 20 to 30 lbs first. I would like to get me and the bike in a wind tunnel too. If you look a Bill's and Guy's bikes. I will have more of an XDA style bike.
Hi. Some pics of the inside of the RCC water to air intercooler and where I may location the intake air sensor.

20231218_112248.jpg

20231218_112252.jpg

20231218_113627.jpg

20231218_114133.jpg

20231218_113714.jpg

Hi. I may have a chance to buy a 2002 black busa all mostl all stock he wants $15,000.00 could this be a good deal? Some pics. It will be all put back togather if I get it. What do you all think? I do have a few more pics too.

View attachment 1675487

View attachment 1675488

View attachment 1675489

View attachment 1675490
I love the color and it was what I wanted for my first Busa, but $15k for a stock '02 is definitely on the high side to me. Judging from the clutch cover it looks to have a little more get up, but still not worth $15k. You could get a early turbo Gen2 for that price.

$15K? Seems high.....

You could almost find a really good used Gen 3 for a little more money....
Hi. This one is very very nice. It does have a little motor work.
Seems high? It’s waaaay too high.
Hi. It is a bit but I think I will buy it if the other guy does not as I will pay cash for it. I do have some more picks that will tell a little more info on the bike and who has it.

Hi. I may have a chance to buy a 2002 black busa all mostl all stock he wants $15,000.00 could this be a good deal? Some pics. It will be all put back togather if I get it. What do you all think? I do have a few more pics too.

View attachment 1675487

View attachment 1675488

View attachment 1675489

View attachment 1675490
Okay Mike , give us a full look at that right side of bike , looks like it is forced driven to me , supercharged ? the 2 headers I see on the left side pic dont look traditional turbo , but maybe this is turbo bike . I think , one of the well known fast guys Mike knows is selling something he can score / rescue and keep as another bike to run in that new street race class he mentions getting happening . More pics please Mike .

Okay Mike , give us a full look at that right side of bike , looks like it is forced driven to me , supercharged ? the 2 headers I see on the left side pic dont look traditional turbo , but maybe this is turbo bike . I think , one of the well known fast guys Mike knows is selling something he can score / rescue and keep as another bike to run in that new street race class he mentions getting happening . More pics please Mike .
I hadn’t noticed this but up close it’s a SC I believe.

IMG_3961.png

Hi. This one is very very nice. It does have a little motor work.

Hi. It is a bit but I think I will buy it if the other guy does not as I will pay cash for it. I do have some more picks that will tell a little more info on the bike and who has it.
With a supercharger it would be worth the price if everything is good with the system...

If you have to go in and fix anything major it would become an anchor in a hurry especially since you are waist deep in your other build....

Back