New Pazzo Levers and Scotts Stabilzer Photos

FastLaneKen

Never Forgotten
New Mods
I just installed this and really am liking them. Pazzo Gold Levers with Blue adjustment levers and a Scotts Stabilizer.

I did not like the shortie levers at first just because they felt werid but once I took some long rides last weekend I got used to them and love they way they look and feel.

Scotts Stabilizer added - I waited for the GPR Group Buy that never materialized so I found a great deal on the Scotts for $350.00 shipped

The Busa just feels better now and I feel more in control and I can change the steering on the fly.

So I recommend everyone consider any of the following

1) Get your suspension tweaked (I added new stronger springs and had a professional suspension set up by a racing pro) Bike feels much tighter

2) Get a stabilizer if you feel your steering is lose or if you have fear of the tank slapping. But I found I can dial out the lose feel steering even on the highway when riding on roads that has those dam grooves cut into the cement (California thing). Also I can adjust it for those in town rides so its super easy to steer

3) Get the Plazzor levers if you want that sporty look and feel in yoru color

Scotts_center1.jpg

Scotts_center2.jpg

Scotts_right1.jpg

Scotts_right2.jpg

Looking good man, great combo with the gold and blue, I went blk/blk with mine,

Thanks for giving me a reason to post them up...:thumbsup:

:brave:

IMG_0498.jpg

IMG_0495.jpg

Last edited:
I too, am a Pazzo Shorty fan. The scotts damper is also a good choice. I have one I used for a while. The downside to any rotary damper is you have to remove the damper to raise the tank. Kind of a pain in the arse but the unit works quite well.

Looks nice on your ride man! :thumbsup:

Did you buy that entire kit for $350? If it was new, you got a bargain!

Back