New to the site

busajan

Registered
Hi,

Just to introduce myself to members and say a big hello. I have already found this sight very useful for information -thanks.

I have owned my K7 busa from new, having owned a BMW GS 1200 before coming to my senses and buying the busa. I found the BMW to be a great bike but a little vague in the handling department. I wanted a big bike with plenty of feedback - I have found this in the busa.

I have already made several upgrades (having some trouble with a pair of tri ovals at moment, please see my post). I have fitted a PC3 and custom mapped. The suspension has been uprated at the front and a monoshock fitted to the rear, by a company called Maxton in the UK. A small suspension company in the UK who supplier custom built suspension - the supply many of thr riders in the Isle of Man TT. The handling is very much improved as a result, cornering now superb.

A small airbox modification, thanks to the forum for your tips on how to do this. I have fitted a K&N air filter.

I have ridden a variety of bikes over the past 25 years, both big and small.

There are some fantastic looking Busa's on the site and it shows how well this bike is liked.

Cheers
JT:beerchug:

:welcome: to the madness! Let's see some pics of that ride.

Last edited:
Back