Newbie 2006 Busa from Maryland

If you need lowering links I recommend Soupy's Links you find him in the sponsors section. Can't find my pick of mine atm. I swapped out my old lowering links, found a few FAIL pictures of that same style and design on the org. Mine haven't failed yet but thats a pic i don't ever want to take.:whistle:

Last edited:
Put my bike down for the rest of the year, but take my infor. so we came put in some work next season!!!! stick_2005@operamail.com.
E-mail me and I'll give you my cell, I'm in Waldorf and up your way all time!! (Thats stick underscore)

Last edited:
Cool stick!

FyI My hayabusa passed but with 1 minor bleh.
It could not pass because i did not have the passenger seat and the "Ish" bar installed.

I was confused at first....
he said if you have a passenger pegs on you must have a "strap"
I was like wdf is a strap??!

to pass it i have to have the passenger seat and a strap or take out the pegs..

I just wanted to get it over it and told them to take off the pegs to pass..

Now off to MVA tomorrow!

I think im gonna be "sick" tomorrow cough cough:whistle:

asking forgiveness is much easier than asking permission (or something like that) :laugh:

Nice ride... and you got the right color...
IMG_7813.JPG

:welcome: Now hurry and put the passenger pegs back on and take her for a smoooooth ride to dinner, good luck :whistle:

That will change once the mod parts start rolling in.:laugh:
:poke:Ive been there...She watches every package that comes in, or what Im doing the garage.:beerchug:

That will change once the mod parts start rolling in.:laugh:
:poke:Ive been there...She watches every package that comes in, or what Im doing the garage.:beerchug:

+1 Wife tells me are you going to garage againg. I'm going to close the door and leave you there w/ the bike. I reply that's all I need :laugh:

:welcome: Welcome. Nice find.

You will soon learn that blue in any year is faster than other colors...so watch out for friends with blue Busa's passing you.:laugh:

Welcome, just North of B'more in Harford County if you need anything, and srtay away from Busafett, he no likies the freeways:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::poke::rofl::rofl::welcome:

Back