NO-CUT FRAME SLIDER INTEREST

Tillerpilot

Registered
I saw a 3 page long post about this in the classified section. I posted there but no reply(not much traffic there). Would you guys still be interested in these?

I looked at the pictures of that expensive Bike Design setup.
It might work well, but looks like hell. I was thinking more of some nice CNC work.

I need to look at a friends bike to get a design going, but I could probably have a design and a price in 7-10 days.

Price, I'm shooting for under $200, but not less than $175.

If you want a set in that range please reply. I'm thinking 20 people required.

The design in itself is expensive, The materials alone are over 80-90 bucks,then your time has to be worth something.I'm not a big fan of these, but there seems to be a demand for them, they are just expensive to produce.NJ.

$175... hmmm, I dont know if the price is right or not, but I would not buy a pair at that price!! I'm pretty happy with the conventional frame sliders....
wink.gif

$175... hmmm, I dont know if the price is right or not, but I would not buy a pair at that price!! I'm pretty happy with the conventional frame sliders....
wink.gif
Exactly Shenoy,people just dont get it, the conventional design is the best.I dont understand why they've got a problem with drilling a hole in their plastics to save them from costly repairs.

I guess we agree, they are not cheap. I want to go the CNC route and avoid all welding. That is what I have access too and I think the end product looks much more finished.

Since we agree, are you in for a set?

I have a set,I just havent used them because I already have holes in my plastics,AND look at the design man, if your bike goes down, where do you think that long rod is going to go? Right into the radiator is my guess.NJ.

I guess we agree, they are not cheap.   I want to go the CNC route and avoid all welding.  That is what I have access too and I think the end product looks much more finished.

Since we agree, are you in for a set?
I like the idea and concept.......I'm an "Average Joe"..... My choices: $50 LP sliders or $200 for the customs...

I am forced to go with the LP sliders. Don't get me wrong, I like the other ones, just can't drop $200 for them.

may sound silly, but do the sliders slow top speed runs...or isnt it a factor?
blush.gif

Back