Pcii is it right for me?

Jester0769

Hayabusa Master
Donating Member
Registered
Well the question of the evening is....I have the chance to buy a PCII for cheep and I need to know if its worth the time and effort of buyin the thing, waitin for it to come in and then tryin to map everything and set it all up. Just so you know, my busa is bone stock and it will be the first upgrade Ive done to it, I plain on doin exhaust also if I can find one cheep enough but untill then this it. Help and input would be much usefull at this time.

Thanx
Josh

It will help even stock and you will need it when you get an exhaust. You can get standard maps specific to most setups from Dynojet and fine tune if needed.

aktion035.gif
Ok I got one for a steal- Don't want to brag
sarcasm.gif
I have an 01 with Micron Exhaust and BMC filter, Cut the rear fender also. I have played with 4-5 maps. I ran super in stead of 88 octane and the thing was
ernaehrung021.gif
(Great to say the least. I just found a french map that has a filter included the only Micron map I have found just show the Exhaust and says nothing about air. I have heard that Iridium Plugs are a good candle thing I might add those. With all that said you talk about
aktion035.gif
SWEET Words aren't good enogh and you don't want to spend the screen space!!!!!!!!!! Robb

aktion035.gif

Back