Planning a ride to California (Route 66), Houston, Phoenix and Mexico.

The baton is a lot easier to transport around though.....

Good thing it was a toaster and not a TV....they were big and heavy in those days.....
100% the baton is the way to go.

My plan was to pass by Cap, and hand deliver the toaster and retire it from running around, and let the baton keep taking its place. It was going to be a surprise since he didn't know I had it. Things didn't work out, so I'm almost home with both. I will let him decide if he want it back with him or keep it running.For now I will have it, but at least everyone know where is it

They been running together from California, I just keep forgetting to get them out for pictures :crazy:

20240508_120109.jpg

20240508_122955.jpg

20240509_165912.jpg

20240509_165256.jpg

20240508_121030.jpg

It’s a good thing you didn’t come across a grand father clock you really liked. Ya know, you can stop in at most any UPS store and ship your excess baggage home while you’re on the road so you don’t have to carry it with you. They even provide the box.

View attachment 1682957
You never know, I'm still on the way home, not quite done with the trip yet, I will try to stay off the stores :lol:

It’s a good thing you didn’t come across a grand father clock you really liked. Ya know, you can stop in at most any UPS store and ship your excess baggage home while you’re on the road so you don’t have to carry it with you. They even provide the box.

View attachment 1682957
I actually thought about sending stuff home, but then I could needed, and I'm managing so far, the only thing I don't need is her shoes and maybe the extra helmet, that won't do much difference. I was hoping to deliver the toaster to free some room. But I be home by tomorrow already

Back