Questionable activities at the Bash...

VaBusa

oRg Gal
Staff member
Administrator
Is this what goes on there?! Who in the world would ever do this type of thing??

:whistle:

Blurry photographic evidence captured...

Jeep.jpg

Rumor has it frog wasn't there...shame, that would have been even funnier :laugh:

He'd be on top of the Jeep...

i don't think anyone in this group would do anything like that! looks like a bunch of photoshopping to me!!!!!!!!!! :whistle:

This is unacceptable behavior. The participants should be banned for life...

It's those Damn Yankees! Ruffians they are!

There's lots of strange things that happen at the Bash.
I had just finished breakfast at the CROT and some whacko came over, hopped on my
bike and demanded I take him for a loop of the Dragon! What a nut that guy was...:whistle:

4bf79abf.jpg

I had just finished breakfast at the CROT and some whacko came over, hopped on my
bike and demanded I take him for a loop of the Dragon! What a nut that guy was...:whistle:

4bf79abf.jpg

That guy should SURELY be placed on the Not To Be Trusted list....

4bf79abf.jpg

It's a real shame this isn't blurry photographic evidence...my eyes! :rofl:

That is a big guy!! I'd hate to run into him in a dark alley. :laugh: As for the dot looking things, are they orbs? The spirits are alive!!!:whistle:

This whole thread makes me sick. Who's idea was it to hang out of a moving vehicle? In the rain? We are supposed to be the "mature" ones riding the "old man's" sportbike.. This is unacceptable..

Please lock and delete this thread, this is blasphemy..

This whole thread makes me sick. Who's idea was it to hang out of a moving vehicle? In the rain? We are supposed to be the "mature" ones riding the "old man's" sportbike.. This is unacceptable..

Please lock and delete this thread, this is blasphemy..

It's a shame there's no photographic evidence showing the other side of the vehicle in right hand turns, right Bots? :poke: :laugh:

Back