Radial master cylinders

Everywhere i have looked online say they are the same pads as for the Gen2 ABS Brembo's. Same OEM part number

59100-14860​

:confused:
Might be the same pad fitment then , maybe do a quick check on another Stylema fitted bike , Ducati V4 S for example , see what pad they list . Just of interest , I think that the Gen 3 forks , the unsprung lower caliper mount etc. has changed to fit the Stylema caliper , namely 100mm mount pitch compared to Gen 2 108mm .

Will these work?

This tank for both clutch and brake:

Radial clutch:

Radial brake pump:

17 is not in stock and can be delivered in November.
Does somebody know for sure if these work?

I want to order them.

Or at least does somebody knows the master cylinder sizes of the OEM ones?

It would greatly help me. :)

Cheers!

On a side note, I spent some time last night with a set of digital calipers, measuring about 40 copper and Aluminum crush washers to get my stack height right with the new Ti banjo bolt for my MC upgrade! The Bolt winds up just shy of 1mm too long for the MC and the Banjos I am using, and the Copper washers Brembo sent are all ~1mm thick. Wound up finding 3 Copper ones in my stuff at ~1.5mm to get it just right without having to shave the bolt down. Its always something!

Installed my new Brembo RCS19 CC Master cylinder today and took her for a quick jaunt to get used to it. No adjustments yet, save for the lever reach and install angle. The Venhill brake line ends worked perfect for this, no adapter needed! I did have to add two bullet connectors to the oem wiring to connect the Brembo Brake light switch wiring. Whole focus of this swap was to increase clearance between the inside of my windshield, which it did. Now I have to decide if I want to do the Clutch or just buy a black lever to match the Brembo on the stock MC.

1658025280242.png

1658024905027.png

1658024638947.png

On a side note, I spent some time last night with a set of digital calipers, measuring about 40 copper and Aluminum crush washers to get my stack height right with the new Ti banjo bolt for my MC upgrade! The Bolt winds up just shy of 1mm too long for the MC and the Banjos I am using, and the Copper washers Brembo sent are all ~1mm thick. Wound up finding 3 Copper ones in my stuff at ~1.5mm to get it just right without having to shave the bolt down. Its always something!
I didn’t want to stack washers so I cut the bolt down but was tricky trying to not damage the threads.

I didn’t want to stack washers so I cut the bolt down but was tricky trying to not damage the threads.
Yeah stacking washers is a recipe for disaster IMHO. FYI if anyone goes down this path, Amazon has 1.5mm thick 10mm Copper Crush washers to effectively do what I did with my personal inventory! :beerchug:

Installed my new Brembo RCS19 CC Master cylinder today and took her for a quick jaunt to get used to it. No adjustments yet, save for the lever reach and install angle. The Venhill brake line ends worked perfect for this, no adapter needed! I did have to add two bullet connectors to the oem wiring to connect the Brembo Brake light switch wiring. Whole focus of this swap was to increase clearance between the inside of my windshield, which it did. Now I have to decide if I want to do the Clutch or just buy a black lever to match the Brembo on the stock MC.

View attachment 1653497

View attachment 1653496
View attachment 1653495

What brand throttle-lock is that?

Back