Saved a life yesterdau!!!

post somethin man the natives are restless dude im just tryin to boost the morale of the board cause i like makin people laugh here is the last 1 i call her the asian sensation
tounge.gif
Haahahahahahaha... In this photo, you look like that cop who drank the bottle of pizz on Dumb and Dumber, dude!
eek2.gif
biggrin.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
thanks bt im flattered

NOT
tounge.gif

Btw i had like 1/2 a bottle of grey gosse up in me look in my eyes im funked up

Last edited by a moderator:
jump9.gif

ok bt you got me that was a funny scene as he tossed back the pee and harland williams is a hilarious mofo to boot
drinka.gif

looking at that pic man was i freakin wasted
wow.gif

i must of asked that chick for a date 3 times in 2 mins i gotta stop drinkin that grey goose

The fact is that, I have learned that she offers me unconditional love. Obviously demonstrated by her genuine actions and expressions regardless of my mood and what I tell her to do. Naturally, the nurturing side of me has really taken over and I am on autopilot. The lot of you have got to stop the love hating! This entire board in it's disbelief broadcasts the highly probable fact that you all have been hurt emotionally. Just because I own a Hayabusa and have piloted it to speeds higher than many Busa owners (See first thread about trip across Europe) does not mean I cannot have genuine love for this girl. My vice happens to be young ladies, I prefer them over controlled substances because to me they are better than any legal or illegal drug (**disclaimer: The previous statement does not affirm, imply or in any way denote a familiarity by the author of illicit substances). I will care for her as long as she allows me to and will never intentionally hurt her or disappoint her. Yes I am a man, 6'4" 240+lbs, shaven head, tattoos and all but am not ashamed to admit these facts to an open forum such as this.
WTF
rock.gif

How do you know you have piloted your Busa to higher speeds than most here?
Troll...
mad.gif

Playboy is a better read, sorry.
wink.gif
I hope you have a TRE
jump9.gif

Shame on you for calling me a troll. I resent that allegation... the pics are one hour away as long as the developer can get them digitized correctly. This is totally legit having much experience with other online forums and such I totally anticipated this to go sour but never in my wildest dreams expected my thread to be hijacked by a narcissistic picture monkey. Now step off, befow ah hurt yo feelins!!! Yah dig?

This is my recently inked addition.  I told you I am shaven headed and tattood. Now be patient and I will get you pics of my girl.

<!--EDIT|Projekt
Reason for Edit: None given...|1088063478 -->

ForHayaTatts.jpg

My self portrait in Travnik, Bosnia. Travnik is in a mountain valley and is known around here because of it's cheese industry. PhatJoe isn't the only picture monkey owner here. It's funny that everywhere I travel in Europe someone calls me a "Mafioso". Just don't understand that, I am just another nice guy "Dat dont take no sh!t, yah hurd!"

<!--EDIT|Projekt
Reason for Edit: None given...|1088064295 -->

IvanHeadshot.jpg

Suzi does not live in this derelict Italian Villa/ winery located half way between Maranello and Bologna.

ItalianVilla.jpg

Suzi was not with me when I composed this.

<!--EDIT|Projekt
Reason for Edit: "Typographical error"|1088069831 -->

FabricaDucati.jpg

Yes she is Suzi. Suzuki is right here, isn't she soooo lovely...

<!--EDIT|Projekt
Reason for Edit: None given...|1088068673 -->

Suzi2.jpg

Suzi is tiny, the vet says she is only about four weeks old in other words about 28 days old. I was wrong when I said she was about 18-20.

Suzibyfoot.jpg

Back