Things I learned from the 2010 Spring Bash

VaBusa

oRg Gal
Staff member
Administrator
1) Do NOT ever put a Dave Matthews Band sticker on the hump...it creates a lot of unexpected humor, drama and maybe some intestinal issues if you're eating creamed corn :rofl:

2) Do NOT ever pull up behind someone at the gas pump no your long ride home and say "Are you getting gas?" because they're just sitting there, doing nothing. Linda Blair has nothing on the man-chick that came after me :whistle:

3) Omar has more OCD than I do...Andy agrees...

4) Andy (my cohort on the Harley) gets really excited about things like "scraping the highway pegs" and "needing new front brakes"...he's pretty simple, but I love him LOL

5) Cake at the bash might not always be a good idea :laugh: I still loved it Angela! Thanks so much for being so thoughtful :hug:

6) Semi needs a camera mounted on his head with a push button to just snap shots 24/7

7) Still, and we all know this...do NOT fall asleep around any oRg members while outdoors :poke:

8) Every single time I go to my room, someone makes comments about "me missing" as if I'm up to no good. News flash - I do LOVE sleep :moon:

9) 4 a.m. is never a good bed time for a 40 year old

10) I need to drive next time so stray kitty cats that need homes can go with me :whistle:

I loved seeing everyone again this year, making some new friends, and just having fun...

Share what you learned this time around... :rulez:

MAN!!!! I was so waiting for the cake in the face,............SORRY, Michele!! Still love ya though!!!:poke:

:laugh:

Swings are much more fun backwards!!

And there was limited Motard/ Dual Sport LOVE to be found at the Bash

BFE does really exist!!

I learned 2 kinds of beer, some kind so hooch Ace brought and a shot of scotch doesn't mix very well.

That Lavinrac can sleep through anything.

Rock walls will not move when Harley riders run into them. ( "Harley Wall Bangers" as we call them now)

I also learned that in cabin 203 the toilet is just on the other side of the wall that the bed is on. Sorry Jet Li.

• The waitress at the Phillips Restaurant has a good sense of humor.
  • I need another Ventura luggage system. (someone please hook-me up)
  • "Commercial quality" doesn't mean jack.
  • An "EZ-Out" is anything but.
  • At 1:45 a.m., standing in the "10 items or less" line in Walmart means that you're behind someone with 50 items...so much for "speedy checkout".

1) Cupcakes are much easier to deal with than actual cake :hbd:

2) A full can of beer sitting next to a roaring fire is a bad mix

3) Omar seems to enjoy pulling Dave's meat :rofl:

4) NEVER feed the strays as they end up going home with you! :banghead:

5) Redneck seats in a van can and WILL tip over in the corners :rofl:

6) I love my friends more each time I get to see them! :love:

1) There is not a Water Fall 3 miles off the main hwy 68 going south.
2) Watching out for moutains jumping out in front of you on the Dragon really hurts ankles.
3)There are no crutches in Nc or GA only canes.
4)Riding in the rain with no rain gear and a bum ankle suck.
5)Hanging out and chilling with friends is pretty cool :thumbsup:.

DO NOT let anyone take pictures of you in spandex shirts!

I'll never be able to ride as good as WarbirdII or Macon454.

I make a pretty good Traffic cop.

Some of the local ahem..."boys" don't like waiting in line so your friends can get in an ambulance.

Jet Li IS the Awesome.

RacerV is one of my best friends.

Good thing i didnt eat the cake, cuz the frosting was still caked on the pavement even after the thunder storms.

GixerHP can drink............................................................................ALOT!

Dawn......can't! :laugh:

Harros is one amazing rider.

Cats can and will eat a whole chicken breast.

Semi will NEVER leave a member in need no matter what the weather!

Shawn does too like me.

Never, upon never do excersizes on the lawn with your eyes closed.

I love coming to , but hate leaving the bash every year.

1) There is not a Water Fall 3 miles off the main hwy 68 going south.

3)There are no crutches in Nc or GA only canes.

No water falls.. but lots of falling in water!!

OMG that is so true about the crutches... thanks to Corvette Kent for driving me through 2 states looking for crutches at 6PM on a Friday afternoon!

Oh thanks Jules...reminds me of one more :laugh:

I have FINALLY found ONE Corvette owner/driver that actually drives a 'vette the way it was built to be driven :bowdown: Thank you Kent, for making me pee a little :laugh:

Back