This is supposedly a real kids show...

That was downright weird...

I feel dirty for just watching that! God I hope I didn't watch that as a kid...

Jeffrey
smile.gif
Judgin' by yer avatar you prolly did...
laugh.gif
Now that was funny!

I used to love South Park until they had the episode where Jesus and Santa Clause got into a fight over christmas and Santa whooped Jesus...thought it was time to stop watching the show...:)

I got my avitar from a friend who is a youth pastor that knows the South Park guys...so they used a program that is out there to make me into a South Park Charecter. They added the collar and all...thought it was slick!

Jeffrey
Well, I still watch South Park, but don't find EVERYTHING they do funny, or humorous. Some of the stuff they do is just WAY over the line. Well, my line anyway. There are some things that just ain't funny to me. Pokin' fun at "The Man" is one of those things. Not tryin' to start a religious riot, that's just how I am.

Oh, and I like the avatar. Couldn't remember seein' that character on SP though... Now I know why.
wink.gif

To handle South Park, you've really got to have a handle on the underlying social commentary. A lot of their stuff is pretty over the top ( and considering my spouse, you know it takes quite a bit to get that reaction out of me), but if you can make it to the end of the show, there's usually a pretty good wrap up and message tied to it. They certainly have a way of getting your attention, and making you question what you see around you everyday.

Hmmm... you know there's something wrong out there when it takes South Park to make you shape up your morals
rock.gif

To handle South Park, you've really got to have a handle on the underlying social commentary. A lot of their stuff is pretty over the top ( and considering my spouse, you know it takes quite a bit to get that reaction out of me), but if you can make it to the end of the show, there's usually a pretty good wrap up and message tied to it. They certainly have a way of getting your attention, and making you question what you see around you everyday.

Hmmm... you know there's something wrong out there when it takes South Park to make you shape up your morals
rock.gif
Most of the time I get it. I've seen a few episodes, or maybe messages within episodes, that I didn't quite have the "culture", or maybe the wit required to get my head around the message. If I'm watchin' it with someone I just laugh when they do and assume they got it. Makes me look smarter than when I'm watchin' it alone and just drool on my shirt when I don't get it...
laugh.gif

To handle South Park, you've really got to have a handle on the underlying social commentary.  A lot of their stuff is pretty over the top ( and considering my spouse, you know it takes quite a bit to get that reaction out of me), but if you can make it to the end of the show, there's usually a pretty good wrap up and message tied to it.  They certainly have a way of getting your attention, and making you question what you see around you everyday.

rock.gif
Most of the time I get it. I've seen a few episodes, or maybe messages within episodes, that I didn't quite have the "culture", or maybe the wit required to get my head around the message. If I'm watchin' it with someone I just laugh when they do and assume they got it. Makes me look smarter than when I'm watchin' it alone and just drool on my shirt when I don't get it...
laugh.gif
ices_rofl.gif

Back