Hayabusa Owners Group

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Time to reflect, finally back home

:poke: im a year behind you, if there was anything fun up my way id have everyone come up here....

Cap...Glad you had a good time and a safe trip...:beerchug:

Doug, you and Steve are the type of men I easily identify with, org or no org. Like me, when I travel, my stereotypes of other regions quickly dissappear when I connect with the people at the other end! I'm not referring to the great org, the friends I've made there, etc. I'm just saying you both have the right stuff and it didn't take long for me to claim you both as friends. I hope to see you soon, don't know the occasion, but we'll figure it out! Doyle

Glad to see you had a good time Cap! :beerchug:

welcome back cap... sounds like it was a blast indeed! Hope you got some nice vids/pics off ur new gopro :thumbsup:

I enjoyed meeting and talking with you Captain.

Please take care.

brad

Glad you and Steve made it home safe. Good to hear you guys had a great time, you both deserve it!:thumbsup:

Good times! Great to hear the .org members represent themselves as honorably in person as we do online.:thumbsup: Here's to just as good a meet next year :beerchug:

P.S. Happy 40th Doug!:cheerleader:

After being a member for so many years, it was a pleasure to meet you up close and personal CAp. Thanks for what you do to allow us a place to interact. :thumbsup: Looking forward to next year already. :cheerleader:

Ditto! What he said...Seriously, I've been running around this board for quite a few years now..met a ton of great people..now I've met the man responsible for keeping everyone in line.

Great to meet you finally Cap!

Dan

Top Bottom