Tires 'n' Plates

CorbinSaddles

Donating Member
Registered
No it's not things you can find a cat under... :whistle: ...it's something else our Wizards are toying with (apologies to cat owners...i hate cats and we have three of them).

We're coming up with a license plate bracket that's smaller than stock and will look closer to an extension of the tail piece. Of course you need the light on there and we're not leaving that out either.

Another bit is wider tires. The look isn't for everyone and myself, I prefer a more traditional look to the bike - but it's a fever that some are catching.

Are these a couple of things the lot of you might be messing with? Or are these farkles strictly for show and nothing more? :poke:

Not sure what you are describing .
Explain your idea a little more.
:beerchug:

I think the licence plate holder, if done right....would be a BIG hit. Funny you bring this up now to, i just got a "Fix-it" ticket two dayz ago for NO licence plate :banghead: Reason it's not on there is i HATE the look of a ugly azz plate on a nice Sexxy bike, and have yet to find a holder i like. Soo if you happen to need a 08 busa to experiment on(kinda like the "Ba busa" Saddle bag project), maybe we could work something out? :whistle:
As far as the Fatty tire idea, im kinda confused to what exactly you mean ??? I thought there where a few tire makerz out there meeting this demand already :dunno:

I think the licence plate holder, if done right....would be a BIG hit. Funny you bring this up now to, i just got a "Fix-it" ticket two dayz ago for NO licence plate :banghead: Reason it's not on there is i HATE the look of a ugly azz plate on a nice Sexxy bike, and have yet to find a holder i like. Soo if you happen to need a 08 busa to experiment on(kinda like the "Ba busa" Saddle bag project), maybe we could work something out? :whistle:
As far as the Fatty tire idea, im kinda confused to what exactly you mean ??? I thought there where a few tire makerz out there meeting this demand already :dunno:

I'm glad you got it...???

I'm all for a new license plate holder that would look like it is meant to be on the bike.

Back