Undertail, UFO or The Brazil one on Ebay?

TorontoBusa

Donating Member
Registered
I want to change my undertail to the either the UFO, or the brazil one on ebay.

I like the look of the UFO (but want red lens)

And the UFO, from what I've read, they are not very bright (I want people to see me turn and brake!)

The Brazil one is only $100, and uses the factory lens (which looks goo in my opinion)

?How bright are the lights in the UFO?

?Can you get them in Red lens ?

? Anyone have the brazil made one, and if so, how is the quality? (looks good, but would like to hear from an end user)

To see the brazil one, this is the Ebay number, type it into a search

The brazil undertail

BrazilUndertail.jpg

I have the brazil undertail & I'm very happy with it. I was impressed with the quality & fitment.

I ran mine with the stock tail light(minus reflector) & I used the stock turn signal wires to some stick on turn signals on the underside,had the undertail paint matched & installed.looks good.about 1 month later I replaced the tail light with a lockhart/phillips intergrated led assy.& it looks even better(paid $55.00 at local dealer)

Boy I like the looks of that brazil I still gotta do mine thats gotta be one of the best ones i've seen yet I do like the hotbodies look also !!!!!! Just don't khow if I wanna lose my under seat compartment
super.gif

I found LED (24 bulbs 180 degrees of light) for my UFO and it is bright, even in sunlight.

Don

With the brazil undertail you keep your storage space & there is no cutting to make it fit just remove & replace the undertail.you will need to drill the holes for your plastic clips & two bolt holes under the battery but install the undertail & use the tail section as a template for your holes that need drilled.I had mine installed,wired & ready for the road in little over an hour.
SHOCKED.gif

Thats sweet thanks

That was the biggest down fall with the hotbodies undertail I like the idea of keeping the storage area!!!!!!!!

RIGHT ON THANKS
beerchug.gif

(big ed @ Mar. 23 2007,11:49) I ran mine with the stock tail light(minus reflector) & I used the stock turn signal wires to some stick on turn signals on the underside,had the undertail paint matched & installed.looks good.about 1 month later I replaced the tail light with a lockhart/phillips intergrated led assy.& it looks even better(paid $55.00 at local dealer)
rock.gif
(minus reflector)
rock.gif

Why???

Do you have to?

I assume the reflector does not fit in the brazil undertail?

rock.gif

(ilwu23busa @ Mar. 23 2007,14:25) Boy I like the looks of that brazil I still gotta do mine thats gotta be one of the best ones i've seen yet I do like the hotbodies look also !!!!!!   Just don't khow if I wanna lose my under seat compartment
super.gif
I have one similar to the hot bodies, but I don't like the look for the side of the bike.

The signals are sucked in, and don't follow the lines of the bike, the UFO looks MUCH better from the side.

They all look good from behind, but the UFO is the best from the side (and the Texas tail looks really strange, as it has an extra 1" or so below the line, and uses the stock tail light with that ugly flat reflector)

I recently installed the UFO on my 06 Limited and think it looks great. However, the lights aren't very visable during daylight hours. My son rides with me and is constantly complaining because my lights are difficult to see. I'm currently looking to upgrade to brighter lights. I would appreciate any feedback from those who have done so on the UFO.

I looked at both but decided
on the Top Gun. You might like
this one Plus gave me a little
more storage room

IMG_0917__Small_.JPG

I have the Brazilian made undertail because I wanted to stick with the stock lighting and there were/are only a couple choices. I did a thread on it about a year and a half ago and have had no problems with it. Everything 'big ed' said is the truth.

lic.plate bracket is included & it is gloss black.I paint matched mine pearl white & installed the # plate on the side.why cover the undertail after spending all that $$$?

Back