Weather Where You Are

It's very hot out there today.....over 35'C and dry, very dry.....we haven't had rain in 2 weeks and aren't expected to get any until perhaps Friday...

That being said, all the road construction companies are out in full force trying to get their work done before the snow arrives....it sure is hard to enjoy riding the bike when almost every road around here has work being done on it and flag people are holding up traffic.....

I figure the season is over or pretty much over.....most daytime highs for the next foreseeable future won't be more than 12'C so not warm....

Throw in a bought of Covid....and it's pretty much done...

Hell season is just beginning here. 3 weeks ago it was miserable. Almost a distant past summer now. I don't think we will see 90s anymore. But mid 80s with humidity can snap back for a day.

Yep, no more riding for me till probably May!

IMG_0272.jpeg

Hallowe'en is over and we woke up to 4 inches of fresh snow....just in from shoveling...

It's won't stay long though, will probably be gone by lunch time I figure.

Well, we got the snow, around 10 inches of wet, heavy heart attack snow.....

I managed to get a couple driveways shoveled...

It's cold out there today with the wind chill...

We are expecting 8-10 inches of snow tonight....

The temperatures in the next few days will be at or below freezing.

As I put on my toque, gloves and coat this morning, it was hard to believe last year on this day I was out riding my bike and it was 70'F out....

It sure ain't 70 out there today as I watch snow flakes fall past the window......

Mid 50s today, low 60s tomorrow and about the same for the next week. Mornings will be below freezing, but warming up through the day.

Just got a weather alert for a snowfall event starting this evening and going into Monday.......the neighbor kids will be happy because they will get a snowday.....

I might even be able to get my winter yellow beastie out......just did an oil change and a good inspection of everything so it is good to go....

IMG_0192.JPG

Lets Go Love GIF by Ethan Barnowsky

welcome to visit us Bill *

Red, you have nice riding weather there that's for certain....

I kind of like the snow and cold.....even though II can't ride, the cold and snow keeps too many idiots from moving here, they seem to be attracted to warm climates...

Back