Hayabusa Owners Group

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Weather Where You Are

Upped to 103 now,but at least the humidity is only 12% so not unbearable(as long as you're not in direct sun).

#IronMountainMichigan ~
#RiversBendCampground *

#WeGotSomeRainLastNight *

#YesIclimbedToTheTopBefore *

Last edited:
It's just started drizzling a couple of hours ago, we're about to get a visit from tropical storm Barry, who is moving very slowly and carrying quite a bit of precipitation. Flooding will be a problem.

Screenshot_20190715-082431.png

This forum has been an important part of my life over the last ten years. Having the opportunity to meet members in real life is always a great pleasure. Great to meet you Red!

Warm today but we have rain. Good fishin weather.
@Mythos went riding this weekend in Iron Mt . •

View attachment 1601615

#WeatherIsGreatHere*

Welcome to my world. That's how it is here from May to the end of July. Usually dries up a bit in August.
Not fun....it's like this around here from early June to late July sometimes to mid August as well...high humidity isn't fun.

The good thing now is I decide if I go outside and endure it...retirement is a good thing...

It is going to be hot here too. They are saying very high 90s to over 100 for the next week straight.

Top Bottom