What tires to buy?

thechad842

Registered
I just got my first busa and it needs tires. I know everyone has there favorites but can some one tell me some ups and downs the found with tires they have used? I do all around riding nothing to crazy no stunting just looking for a good handling tire.

Thanks

Everyone has their favorites. Buy for use.

Avon Storm ST's are a favorite with the sport-touring set.

displayimage.php

Got 'em on both bikes. :thumbsup:

displayimage.php

Definitely a subject that's been through the scope here, Chad.

I might recommend a site 'search' for all kinds of opinions and perspectives.

I have my favorites, for sure...you'll find them listed as well...:beerchug:

I have used pirelli tires from the beginning. stradas to be specific. I love them. great tread wear and they hug just fine.

Can somone Post a REAR VIEW picture of a Gen II with a Rear 200 Shinko tire on it, as of yet , can't find a REAR view or it. And the model # of the tire ( or Part Nmber ) Thankyou, busatim

Need a rear view picture of a Gen II with a Shinko 200 tire on it,and part or model number, Thanks, busatim

:welcome: You found the best motorcycle forum on the net!

Everyone will have different experiences with tire. I have run the BT015, BT016, Avon Viper Sport, and Pilot Power 2CT. I like the BT016 the best.

:beerchug:

Michelin Pilot Powers are what I have and like them for smoothness and grip. Although looks like about 4000 all im gonna get out of the rear.

I have run pilot power and they are great, got 7k out of the rear.
However the guy I buy tires from sold me some brigestone Bt's
For a steal like them so far but only got 150miles need to break em more.
Posted via Mobile Device

I have had the BT-56(oem) and the BT-021's. I like the 21s, but my next set of tires will the be the Avon Storms. Good luck with your decision.

Back