Hayabusa Owners Group

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What's up with BA BUSA's busa?

Will be Interesting to see the final product and how you work out the challenges others above mentioned.

Would be nice if they fit a full size helmet as big as they are.
:thumbsup:

Looks like the Gen II design doesn't allow for as much capacity.

Pretty slick looking, looks like you would remove your existing turn signal pods and mount them on the bags, that would allow the bag to better be incorporated into the bikes design wouldn't it...

I'll bet it'll look better with paint and stuff also...

I think BA needs a corbin gen2 seat setup w/backrest to match his new saddles ??.

Cant wait to see BA drag them thangs:poke::rofl::rofl:

Cant wait to see BA drag them thangs:poke::rofl::rofl:

Yeah, I thought about that too... Maybe they can add titanium bag sliders? Not likely, but it would be awesome. :super:

yea those will look nice. i am confident they will look great and b functional also. babusa is the man

That looks great, Awesome to see them in the making!

pretty slick looking, looks like you would remove your existing turn signal pods and mount them on the bags, that would allow the bag to better be incorporated into the bikes design wouldn't it...

I'll bet it'll look better with paint and stuff also...

x 2 :beerchug:

Top Bottom