When Blanca sends me my $$

Michelle i think your current mustang will be both sad and jealous if you put him in a garage with this 3. 'cause I'm assuming you won't sell it after all the years you guys spent together :laugh:

Tess would be OK...she'd be parked amongst greatness, and I bet she'd still sound the best of all of 'em :laugh:

:whistle:

7368158588_613e1265a0.jpg

mump_0611_1w_z+1966_pink_mustang+side.jpg

2_Pink_upload.jpg

I will have to disagree completely. There is actually 2 correct ways to make a Mustang look awesome. The proper options are listed below.

1. Replace parts on the Mustang until it becomes a Camaro. This process can usually be sped up by just selling it.

2. The fastest way hands down which is also a family favorite is to take said Mustang, place it in a car crusher and flip the switch. You not only get one of the better looking Mustangs but probably the fastest also. If it is not fast enough for you place some stickers on the cube that comes out when the crushing is complete.(Remember its 10hp per sticker)

I will have to disagree completely. There is actually 2 correct ways to make a Mustang look awesome. The proper options are listed below.

1. Replace parts on the Mustang until it becomes a Camaro. This process can usually be sped up by just selling it.

2. The fastest way hands down which is also a family favorite is to take said Mustang, place it in a car crusher and flip the switch. You not only get one of the better looking Mustangs but probably the fastest also. If it is not fast enough for you place some stickers on the cube that comes out when the crushing is complete.(Remember its 10hp per sticker)

Tsk tsk, if I thought Camaros looked nice, I'd consider option 1, but why would I give up a Mustang for something ugly? :whistle:

:moon:

Back