Who here is a certified mechanic?

@jellyrug
Yep, I know that feeling lmao!

I test drove a hot single blonde once, high mileage but still very tidy condition, (bleed) nipples still had the caps on them ..
funny thing was she made a lot of unusual noises while on the ride, and the air bag suddenly hit me in the face.
I took her back to my work bench and stripped her down to the bare frame, turned out to be a loose nut behind the wheel was the problem . . . the shaft was flopping around in the bush, pretty worn out I guess,
who would have thought huh?

@jellyrug
Yep, I know that feeling lmao!

I test drove a hot single blonde once, high mileage but still very tidy condition, (bleed) nipples still had the caps on them ..
funny thing was she made a lot of unusual noises while on the ride, and the air bag suddenly hit me in the face.
I took her back to my work bench and stripped her down to the bare frame, turned out to be a loose nut behind the wheel was the problem . . . the shaft was flopping around in the bush, pretty worn out I guess,
who would have thought huh?
Hi. Yes that is the problem that lose nut on the wheel. That is why there are so much left on the lots.

Back