women and their damn shoes!

I am personally all about some flipflops! When my house burnt I counted 100 pairs:laugh: Working on a new collection! But other than the flip flops I have a couple pair of shox, some vans, and of course riding boots. And then a nice pair of stilletos for a special occasion:whistle:

it's funny this subject popped up.. here I am.. trying to figure out what to wear to work tomorrow (Yep.. School is back in session and the teacher's vacation is OVER)

I think to myself.. I'd love to wear those new brown mary janes or my cute summery wedges.. but I'm gonna be on my feet from 7:30 till 3:30.. and I'm riding the bike to work ... as much as I love shoes.. I HATE my feet hurting even more!! So it's the broken in New Balances for the 2nd year in a row...

Sorry girls.. I believe I should have my woman card taken away at times...

I wear shoes 'til they're barely shoes anymore, and I'm not one to run buy "that perfect shoe"...I do spring $ for Clarks sandals because I love 'em, but beyond that, I get to work, shoes go off, I get home, shoes go off...I actually hate shoes :laugh:

i hate feet... major turn off. so i prefer full shoes...i hate flip flops or high heels or anything that shoes the toes especialy.... so in defence..man dont care truely...but certainly dont "punish" yourself for the concept of "looks" if they dont appreciate you without blisters...well....ta hell with them

Lamb ..have your "other" wear what my "other " wears .. all she owns are 4-6" heels.. ..as some noticed @ the stampede :whistle: ..( ok that and a pair of uhg's for winter ) .. I gave up long ago on the shoe problems , or whoes. :beerchug:

They complain about shoes hurting their feet so they can go out and buy more shoes, men are more interested in the padonka donk not shoes..:rofl:

true story;

helping my girlfriend look for her shoes...her closet is filled 40-50 boxes of shoes. some of the boxes are dust covered.....some have never been worn. after about 30 minutes i swear i keep seeing the same shoe, over and over...eventually i end up separating them into color and type and sure enough she has multiple pairs of the same shoe....same style,same color maybe they are different brands....i don't know.

its not the cost of a single pair of shoes that i don't understand....god knows i will spend $100 + on a good pair of sneakers, or $300 for a good pair of boots....

but i do not have 5 pairs of black shoes, i do not need 5 pairs of white shoes and i for damn sure do not have shoes i have never worn. i do not understand the need to collect shoes

Women and their shoes. As a proud heterosexual male, Lamb has a lady in his life and am just growing increasingly tired of unsensible shoes on her part. flip-flops, heeled something or other, backless , black, cheap looking, expensive. Which looks better blah blah blah. In the end all that matters is she is always pseudo complaining about her feet. Blisters, bleeding, any kind of event has her wearing some shoe that tears up her feet in 1/2 day. uuggghhhhh.

Rant off

boo-hoo Sally...you what she sez to her girlfriends 'bout you? "all he does is throw $ and time @ this Death-on-wheels machine, and complain about how it still needs more this or less that... when he could buy me a nice used Mercedes with all that wasted loot":laugh:

:lol:
get used to it broham-and be glad your lady still likes takin time to make herself look better'n the rest for YOUR sake:poke:

i hate feet... major turn off. so i prefer full shoes...i hate flip flops or high heels or anything that shoes the toes especialy.... so in defence..man dont care truely...but certainly dont "punish" yourself for the concept of "looks" if they dont appreciate you without blisters...well....ta hell with them

THIS MAN IS SPEAKING ONLY FOR HIMSELF.... LADIES-PLEASE DISREGARD, AND CONTINUE W/THE FLIP-FLOPS N OPEN-TOE SHOES:thumbsup::bowdown::please:
:laugh:

it's funny this subject popped up.. here I am.. trying to figure out what to wear to work tomorrow (Yep.. School is back in session and the teacher's vacation is OVER)

I think to myself.. I'd love to wear those new brown mary janes or my cute summery wedges.. but I'm gonna be on my feet from 7:30 till 3:30.. and I'm riding the bike to work ... as much as I love shoes.. I HATE my feet hurting even more!! So it's the broken in New Balances for the 2nd year in a row...

Sorry girls.. I believe I should have my woman card taken away at times...

if those wedges are cork, they shud absorb almost as much impact as the NB and look waaaay better doin it, Jules:poke:

im jes sayin:whistle: :laugh:

The only time I'm not wearing heels is when I'm wearing my riding boots. I'm so used to it I can wear heels on an all day shopping trip in New York with nary a whine. I prefer closed toe as it keeps your foot in better position. Of course I'm a fashion child of the late 80's and early 90's when it was all mini skirts and stilettos. :rolleyes2:

Wifey loves new shoes, because it usually means a new outfit to go with the ones she picked out.

:banghead: I'll never understand, how a closet full of shoes always needs one more pair?

See Jules, I'd solve this problem like any good motorcyclist.

Instead of buying that new pair of Maddens, buy saddlebags to carry those Maddens you didn't buy. Get my logic? It's a win-win! You get saddlebags!

Back