Woot!

SSGT_B

Registered
IMG_0430.jpeg

IMG_0432.jpeg
Rode around the block today. 1st time on the bike since December. Didn’t get out of second gear but it still felt nice. Now don’t let the wife know…lol. Still not medically allowed to drive :). So I got it cleaned up, removed the tour pack so it’s a bit easier for me to manage atm, waxed and stored back in her spot. Might sneak a ride in this week while she’s at work.

View attachment 1681343

View attachment 1681344Rode around the block today. 1st time on the bike since December. Didn’t get out of second gear but it still felt nice. Now don’t let the wife know…lol. Still not medically allowed to drive :). So I got it cleaned up, removed the tour pack so it’s a bit easier for me to manage atm, waxed and stored back in her spot. Might sneak a ride in this week while she’s at work.
I would ride with you anytime this is in my younger days.

IMG_3799.JPG

Rode around the block today. 1st time on the bike since December. Didn’t get out of second gear but it still felt nice. Now don’t let the wife know…lol.

For five bucks I would keep a murder a secret. But I figure she would find out anyway from the deep ruts in the driveway and street that thing would make.

On a non-weight related topic, it looks really gorgeous.

Back