Working on the other projects

White05

Registered
Just got in my T56 Magnum for the drag car. Clutch and pressure plate should be here mid May! Gonna try out a 2.97 first gear with some 4.30 rear gears and see if I can’t get the car to leave lol!

IMG_1025.jpeg

IMG_0649.jpeg

Still a 4.6?
Still fuel injected, or swapped to carburetor?
Supercharged?
4.6 based. It’s a Teksid block with Darton big bore liners, Cobra crank, H-beam rods, flat top Diamond pistons, ported factory heads, VT Stage 2 cams, 12;1 compression, P51 intake, headers, full exhaust. Front suspension is UPR chromoly k member, Stange adjustable struts, coilovers, rear is built 8.8 with 4.30’s, Eaton diff, girdle, 31 spline Strange axles, Whiteside control arms with heim joints. I have a set of ported Trick Flow heads and bigger cams, and going to right at 15:1 compression, E85 and a return style fuel system.

4.6 based. It’s a Teksid block with Darton big bore liners, Cobra crank, H-beam rods, flat top Diamond pistons, ported factory heads, VT Stage 2 cams, 12;1 compression, P51 intake, headers, full exhaust. Front suspension is UPR chromoly k member, Stange adjustable struts, coilovers, rear is built 8.8 with 4.30’s, Eaton diff, girdle, 31 spline Strange axles, Whiteside control arms with heim joints. I have a set of ported Trick Flow heads and bigger cams, and going to right at 15:1 compression, E85 and a return style fuel system.
What's that thing putting to the tires?

Must be a pretty stout number.

My neighbor has an '07 with a Pro-charger, shaker forced induction hood, full duel exhaust and a bunch of other additions of which I can't remember and it's a fun car...he bought it second hand and didn't do any of the mods himself though....

My former colleague that stops by has a '20 GT PP2 with a completely full MSRP sheet....it has everything a person can get in a factory Mustang and he has no clue what most of the modes do....it's kind of comical actually....he's never read the manual either...

Last edited:
Hey Bill , introduce him to your neighbor , w/ the noisy Genesis *

Hey Bill , introduce him to your neighbor , w/ the noisy Genesis *

That nut wants to race a fast motorcycle........for some crazy reason.......

But the guy across the street with the '07 might give him a go as he's pretty aggressive.....

The guy that owns the Genesis is a 30something that lives in his parent's basement...

What's that thing putting to the tires?

Must be a pretty stout number.

My neighbor has an '07 with a Pro-charger, shaker forced induction hood, full duel exhaust and a bunch of other additions of which I can't remember and it's a fun car...he bought it second hand and didn't do any of the mods himself though....

My former colleague that stops by has a '20 GT PP2 with a completely full MSRP sheet....it has everything a person can get in a factory Mustang and he has no clue what most of the modes do....it's kind of comical actually....he's never read the manual either...
It made 373rwhp out of a 302 cube 2v mod motor with the old setup. Ron at Fox Lake thinks it’ll get close to 500rwhp with the higher compression, better heads and more camshaft. I have a 250hp nitrous kit for it too.

I’ve had this car since 03, it’s had several different setups in it. This one is where it’s getting more to the strip side of street/strip, but does still have tags/insurance on it
Hi. A guy I worked for had a 1984 mustang up dated to 1990 body work. It had a built 347ci 302 it had chevy pistons, rods BB chevy crank trigger and a chevy power glide trans set both ends of an NHRA records and won national event. The car was fron Ford test program for EPA gas millage tests. It had the 2.3 4 cyl at first.

Back