Hayabusa Owners Group

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

yippee pazzo's for me!!!

justa-busa-girl

Registered
for once in my life i got a good deal:cheerleader::cheerleader: I got a brand new set of pazzo levers from a nice guy that sold his busa for 100$ shipped. Im so happy i never seem to see a good deal till its to late. I cant waite to get them, im going to get the adjusters painted orange to match my bike.

that is a sweet deal :thumbsup: did you get the long or shorties?

thank you they are long, i kinda wanted a short brake lever, lol if anyone wants to trade a new black with blue adjuster long for a new shorty let me know:laugh:

congrats girl. you know the :rulez:we will need pics:thumbsup:

That's a great deal on Pazzo Racing levers. Teresa (ScooterGirl) sold hers to Captain for $110.

We bought 25 sets of Pazzo shorty's back in the spring. Had to take 25 sets to get the killer deal and it was genuinely a killer deal. I still have a couple sets of busa levers and a few sets of gixxer levers. I have Pazzo levers on everything I have but we use the shorty's. When you use two fingers on the levers as most of us do, during a crash the long levers can break the two fingers that wrap around the grip.

Congrats on the sweet deal man!

Top Bottom