The "Man Trip"

Re: The Man Trip Day 3

:cheerleader: i told yall it was awesome! taking those long sweeping 20mph corners at 80mph will make ya pucker. i pounded a hole in my gloves riding up and down that thing eariler this month.
sorry about yellowstone, it can be a "cuss at me again in what ever yippity yap your speakin, i dare ya!" kinda place this time of year. it get better twards the end of this month.
if youve never been to glacier your in for a delight! besides my beloved Wyoming, that place is one of the most amazing places in the world. take time to check out the rocks on the shore of st mary lake (national geographic spent weeks taking pics of the shore there). keep rackin up the miles, "dont be a hot head" (rip Clayton), dont forgit to ride while your looking around, take lots of pics.:rulez:

Last edited:
Man Trip Day 4

Not alot of pics today... We spent most of the day traveling up the state to get in position for tomorrows ride which is Glacier National Park.

I think this is why they call it "Montana Big Sky Country"
7-2.jpg

Pics on the move... we dont stop a lot for pics....
7-1.jpg

My new favorite state....
7-3.jpg

Imagine riding on roads like this all day...
7-4.jpg

"So what you're saying is that Montana does have a speed limit after all!
7-0.jpg

7-2.jpg

7-1.jpg

7-3.jpg

7-4.jpg

7-0.jpg

Last edited:
Re: Man Trip Day 4

Great pics, looks like a great time, wish I was there. stay safe :thumbsup:

Great pics. Thanks for sharing. Be safe and have fun.:beerchug:

Ah pics I can see on my iPhone .
Photobucket much better than 'tapatalk' stamp size pics :thumbsup:

So I gotta know, did Steve do the secret State Police handshake and get 'consideration' or not...:whistle:

How beautiful is that. I know I just could not fathom it while riding with SteveO in June...

You have no idea what kind of winters they have up there. Snow shows up in November and doesn't leave until April - May.

Why dont we just winter here and stay the summer up there?

Ok, lets start keeping track ... how many times will Steve and Capt get pulled over ? ???

Shall we start a money pool? :laugh:

It's not how many times they get stopped, it's whether or not they ever get cited....

I think we also need to have them capture the "story" used each time!

Steve is just showing the nice officer how to log onto hayabusa.org on his laptop.:laugh:

7-0.jpg

H A Y A B U S A dot O R G...then hit enter and you will find our site officer!

Back