The "Man Trip"

Re: Man Trip Day 5

man i wish i could be there with you guys. so will you have to change tires on that long of a trip?

love the pics!:cheerleader:

Very nice . The mountain behind you two is so beautiful it looks like a painting !

I'm going to keep reading these threads but i am turning GREEN WITH ENVY!

man i wish i could be there with you guys. so will you have to change tires on that long of a trip?

love the pics!:cheerleader:

Here is a pic of my rear tire... It had 0 miles on it when we started, it has a little over 2400 miles on it now and looks GREAT! Steve and I pulled in tonight and we looked at his new Avon Storms vs my Pirelli Angels and they both are wearing well.... With the tires both warmed up you can absolutely touch the tires and see the pirelli's are stickier than the storms...

KNG_0986.jpg

KNG_0986.jpg

HOW Many miles? 2400? Jeez you are gonna get your Ironbutt sticker FOR SURE.

Here is a funny one for ya Keith. I was on the bike a out 10 miles South of glacier national park and my phone rang. I took the call and walked a business through fixing their IT issue over the phone. I will charge them my normal fee all the time I was riding at 70mph having the time of my life. I have been doing. Lot of consulting for businesses lately and that seems to be working very well.

Re: Man Trip Day 4

:beerchug::thumbsup::beerchug:

Darn and I have to sit in the office, working!!

Can't wait to hear the full LEO story.

Man trip day 6

Well the time has come to say goodbye to Montana! We are headed out on hwy 2 from Kalispell MT West across the Northern cascades. We will be headed to Washington State to ride there before we move again. Montana is my new favorite state, the people have been eerily nice and they drive fast too. I would have passed a few sr citizens yesterday in buicks if I could have kept up with them :)

Ogre thanks for the information, we did try mooses but it was packed and we were hungry so we left.

Have a great day org we will try to update you as the day progresses.

Cap

Back