08 hugger

luvmybusa

Donating Member
Registered
guys, I'm tryin to find the 08 hugger. I don't remember who made it but they were awesome and I want one bad! they came color matched and with the option of the carbon fiber. if you can post the link to the hugger I would really appreciate it. Thanks in advance!

Greg at HPC he is one of the sponsors he can get them. They are made by ExtremeGraphicFSMD. Hit up Greg he'll set you up with one.

guys, I'm tryin to find the 08 hugger. I don't remember who made it but they were awesome and I want one bad! they came color matched and with the option of the carbon fiber. if you can post the link to the hugger I would really appreciate it. Thanks in advance!
Did you end up finding one, if so what was the cost?

better to lose weight not add it
thumb_up.gif

They do not post them on their website did they stop making them as I left a email and no return yet also called 3-4 times no answer every time.

They had a few fit issues with the first ones but Greg being the stand up guy that he is stood behind them and got it taken care of. Look him up!

BTW last I knew of it they stopped making them...some financial hardship befell the manuf and they had to bail on the biz...sad though, they had a good product, the best thing would be to really look around to see if anybody has any in stock from before the company fell, hopefully someone will still have one or 2 laying around they can sell you...or MAYBE Greg jumped on the opportunity to...hey Greg, am I still right about the situation??

Anyone using another brand of hugger on the K8?

Post up pics and opinions please.

I have seen some on ebay but not in person to know what quality is like.

+1. is anyone using another brand? Is the hotbodies hugger for the 2008 any good re quality and fit? thx guys.

I spoke with a saleman at hotbodies yesterday and he said he has seen the colors for the 2008. They make all of them in matching colors as well as just black. he said they should have them avialable end of Sept/08. I am looking into one... I have thier exhaust tips on and need something pretty to go back there...:laugh:

I never realized how much you CAN'T see with the stock cans in the way, lol...

I spoke with a saleman at hotbodies yesterday and he said he has seen the colors for the 2008. They make all of them in matching colors as well as just black. he said they should have them avialable end of Sept/08. I am looking into one... I have thier exhaust tips on and need something pretty to go back there...:laugh:

Hey Greenbean, did you do any modification after fitting the hotbodies tips? I hear one may have to adjust the kick stand and fueling......

Thx. I looked into them as well and the places that sell them show not available til sept. could not find any others that looked like decent quality. hopefully they are good fit and a straightforward bolt on. If I end up getting first, will post pics and feedback.

Back