Color mismatch on Hotbodies hugger!

I am with the group here. Thanks for the heads up on there parts and customer service. Was thinking about purchasing there windscreen as well for busa. Think I am going to go with the puig or zero gravity.

I bought a hotbodies smoke tail light/smoke turn signal kit and also a smoke windscreen. The tail light cover and turn signals fit pretty good but that windscreen was a total piece of crap. I fought that windscreen and finally got it installed. It looked goofy and fit terrible. I bought a zero gravity double bubble to replace it and was very satisfied. I will never buy from hotbodies again nor would I recommend them

I can't complain too much because the items I got from HB was free(Busa Stampede Banquet Raffle FTW:thumbsup:), however like some others stated the windscreen did'nt fit at all! It was probally the one thing i was most excited about getting at the time as my previous ws had broken when I had my get off a while back( it was blue too ). Adam (Spudley) practically gave me a ZG db clear windscreen that fit perfect!:bowdown:

I have to say that I am very pleased with the undertail. The hugger already has some chipped paint, but nothing too bad! I don't understand how they can keep selling the Gen1 windscreens when so many don't fit!!???

Although I realize it's been almost 2 years since anything was posted, I wish I had read this post earlier. Just received my Hotbodies Candy Max Orange Hugger and it was obvious the color wasn't going to match the second I removed it from the packaging. The cost of this hugger was more than enough to provide a much better color match.

To make matters worse, the Hotbodies webpage for the Candy Max Orange Hugger shows a 5 out of 5 rating. Thought I would take care of that but the link to add a review doesn't work... so much for running an honest business. :moon:

Apparently Hotbodies has done nothing to improve their products or business practices in the past two years so this will be the first and last of their products I will order.

That's why I by mine unpainted get the paint, sand-able primer' and clear coat from
color-rite you can't get the proper match without wet sanding and clearcoat nevermind the proper color:beerchug:

Back