Any truth on Hotbodies exhaust?

THIS IS A GOOD TOPIC! I HAVE THE SAME DILEMA,I CAN (A)PAY CASH FOR A HOTBODY OR VOODOO FOR $250 TO $350 OR(B)RUN UP MY CREDIT CARD SOME MORE FOR A BROCKS AH AND A PC3 FOR $1400. HUMM.............DA DEVIL ON ONE SHOULDER AND AN ANGEL ON THE OTHER.:whistle:

Well my dilema is get the cheapos for this year and get brock's next year or wait until 2010 possibly for the brock's and run stock for a year. I personally want to get something now and to loose the weight. Besides, my buddy just put a full system on his zx14 and I would like to make some noise of my own, let alone show him the taillight once in a while by loosing some weight. :laugh:

I went with them to remove the "ballast weights" lol, I love em for now, I am saving for an AH and the right engine management stuff.

They are awesome loud, You'll get thumbs up from Harley riders, lol...

I even had them powder coated satin black to match my hardware, updated pics are soon to follow,

I know you'll feel a little torque loss, but trust me, the top end feel is crazy, I really am thinking about firming up the rear to try and get some of the lightness out of the front end. She pulls that much harder man,

IMG_0609.jpg

IMG_0613.jpg

IMG_0602.jpg

Last edited:
I was considering the Hotbodies as well for the same reasons. Not sure if I'm ready to drop nearly (or over) a grand on a full system. The best price I've come across on the hotbodies slip ons is $258.95 tyd from a place called 58cycle.com. Has anyone seen a better price than this?

For the price of the Hotbodies you can probably find a full used system on fleabay or in the classifieds here or over at SH.org. I've seen lots of guys get full systems for under $300 and you can almost always resell those down the road and recoup almost the full amount. Doubtful you'll be able to sell those tips for anything close to what you pay.

Thanks. In terms of full systems it would either be a Yosh R77 or Brocks Alien Head. If you see either of those for less than $300 pm me immediately.

Hate to change it up but has anyone heard or know anything about the Boz Brothers exhaust. It is a full header with megaphone and a couple baffle inserts and it is only $470 on ebay. Just wondering what people know about these. There isn't much of anything online about them, thier website shows nothing specific on the hayabusa, just a range of weights and power gains. ???

if you want respect from the big boys get the shortys. I love them and believe me I also had the full Brock system and after 2 weeks i sold it and had the triple plated shorty installed. the girls love them and the cops don't stop me either.

RTS1404J-2.jpg

if you want respect from the big boys get the shortys. I love them and believe me I also had the full Brock system and after 2 weeks i sold it and had the triple plated shorty installed. the girls love them and the cops don't stop me either.

Isn't that the 4-2-1 full system that Area-P is making for them,

And would someone please email those guys to remove the REFLECTORS, :rulez:lol...

Is there any real difference between these exhaust and getting the hedmen headers P/N17204 aka "lord humongous" exhaust? It really just looks like people are just throwing car exhaust tips on bikes? Am I wrong? Correct me if I am

I have a set of R-22 Bling Slip Ons that i have to get rid of because i'm swtiching to a $300 kit and i have been looking strongly at the Hotbodies Megaphone, and The Jardine Gp1 and the Voodoo...I'm trying to get bang for the buck right now because the kit hit my pockets hard...but i have to get something because the R22 wont fit anymore

No offense but I can't believe you guys are willing to pay $200-400 for some tips that you can make for $20. Just take off the stock mufflers and run without if you want more sound. Otherwise, please save your money for a proper exhaust system. You'll never get your many back from those cheap pep boyz tips... :(

I'm also looking for some shorties. Buying within 24hrs. If anyone sees any email me or call me and i'll hit it up.
pimptight2345 hotmail

Back