100,000th post coming soon

Caprain Sir,
If you would please, I think you should give it to the most polite request, Sir.
Thank you for your time and consideration.
Sincerely,
Mikey

(Boy, what a brownie!) :laugh:

I guess the Doc and NINJA shouldnt have any problem getting there quickly since they're pimpn the TurBo's   :laugh:

<!--EDIT|Rhythm
Reason for Edit: None given...|1066853991 -->

And the winner is drum roll please tadatdtatdatdtadtatdatdtadtatdtadtadtatdatdtadtatdatdaPost

number 100000 was just made by Mikey D.

Mikey send me an email and let me know what shirt and size you want me to send you along with your shipping address.

timmyduck: If you got shorted a shirt then you need to let me know, I reply to all email but often times the reply address is invalid or is blocked because of maps or orbs. Let me know what I owe you and I will make it right.

Cap

congrats mikeyD!
pirate.gif

why a pirate ?

slap.gif
 take that you P-ho
:rofl:

talk about the pot callin tha kettle biack!   still funny nevertheless
It wasn't his post whoring!  It was his ultra-sappy, nice request for a shirt up there!

Congrats MikeyD!  Maybe your wife will approve now that you've gotten something for free from this place...or, maybe she'll hit you in the head every single time she sees you wearing it!  

:bounce:
Thanks Captain, Thanks folks!
I owe it all to this awesome website and the peeps on it! :super: :beerchug:

And the winner is drum roll please tadatdtatdatdtadtatdatdtadtatdtadtadtatdatdtadtatdatdaPost

number 100000 was just made by Mikey D.

Mikey send me an email and let me know what shirt and size you want me to send you along with your shipping address.
Captain,
As an offical memeber from Florida it is my duty to up hold the traditions of my state...
And Demand a recount. :D

Just kidding..congrats Mikey D

:cool:
blues.gif
pirate.gif

Back