2012 L2 Busa Throttle issue

The secondary fuel injectors tend to get clogged from just sitting or not being ran in the higher rpms enough. That's very low mileage for a bike that old. I would start by pulling all of the injectors, then have them cleaned and flow checked. Report back afterwards.

Here is a video sort of explaining an ECU plash and tune...

I wonder if your bike has a restricted ECU and the second one you have is restricted as well.....I recall there are laws in Japan restricting power on bikes....

I watched a YouTube video.
Thank you.

2017~ The busa JAPAN model has a limiter.

Just like @hayabusa_steven1 , if you close the throttle 5%-10%
The secondary injector moves and accelerates.

The secondary fuel injectors tend to get clogged from just sitting or not being ran in the higher rpms enough. That's very low mileage for a bike that old. I would start by pulling all of the injectors, then have them cleaned and flow checked. Report back afterwards.
Thank you for your message.
I'm very happy.

Primary and Secondary Injectors
15710-21H00-000
INJECTOR ASSY

Replaced the primary and secondary injectors.
The symptoms of the defect remain the same.

Is your bike a Canadian model with the original ECU?

Did you do like the OP of this older thread and check the internal fuel filter in the fuel pump?

My ECU is 32920-15H00.

Fuel pressure is appropriate.
The amount of fuel flowing in is appropriate.

The fuel filter has not been checked.

IMG_9837.jpeg

The fuel pressure may bench test fine(increasing rpm's in neutral), but fail under load(actual riding).
I would check the fuel pump and internal fuel filter as said above.
I would also look at the fuel pressure regulator.
Thank you.
You're right.

I will take this opportunity to replace the fuel pump ASSY with a new one.

IMG_0195.jpeg
?hash=6f345c22b56837226b8a7b1af753761c.jpg

The TPS is new, but the measured voltage is abnormal.

the measured voltage of my motorcycle.
TP sensor output voltage
Throttle valve is closed: Approx. 1.13V Throttle valve is opened: Approx. 4.45V

Is 4.45V abnormal?

TP sensor coupler R←→ECM 11 VCC 0Ω
TP sensor coupler P/B←→ECM 8 TPS 0Ω
TP sensor coupler B/Br←→ECM 29 E2 0Ω

IMG_0194.jpeg

New defective electrical parts are sadly not uncommon anymore, but you may definately have an ecu issue causing it also.
I hate to throw parts at a problem, but at this point I would try another tps first, just from a cost standpoint, and then another ecu.
You should be able to get a used ecu on ebay for a decent price, and with a guarantee that it works.

Back