2012 Midwest Meet and Greet Head Count

Hey Rochester I am in wind lake. I check in all the time at Rocheste fire dept, where the hek are ya?

i really wanna come, not sure im going to make a 770 mile ride alone. not that im scared, but the wife may not approve. put me as a question mark. im working on the uncle in law and dad. hopefully one will come

If you can get off Thursday, ride up to my place and come to bike night with semi and me. We are rolling up to the M&G Fri morning.

PM's going out to those that need it for the location.

Lurch..
Need extra lawn chairs... I have a few.... How about a big tent... Maybe 20x40 or so... No sides though.

Lurch..
Need extra lawn chairs... I have a few.... How about a big tent... Maybe 20x40 or so... No sides though.

Yes Lawn chairs would be great. The weather is looking perfect for the weekend so don't think we will need the tent although this is Wisconsin.

Lisa and I are coming. SHE talked me into it :) So I've been trying to figure out the schedule of events at this shindig and the better be there or be shunned on the org photo ops.. and where everyone will be crashing **err, um, sleeping** Friday and Saturday.

Lisa and I are coming. SHE talked me into it :) So I've been trying to figure out the schedule of events at this shindig and the better be there or be shunned on the org photo ops.. and where everyone will be crashing **err, um, sleeping** Friday and Saturday.

I talked to Lisa today and gave her a couple of options. Plus she found the rainbow which would also work. It is very close.

Back