2024 WSBK

Sad news today, Noryuki Haga's son Ryota lost his life in a 600 race in Japan. Only 21 years old. RIP!
1725810571691.png

Toprak ,Johnny Rea and Dominque Aegerter all out because of injury this weekend:crazy:, could be a a good chance for others to get podiums this weekend :D
Really Hate seeing championships decided like this.

Counter to this^; after Luca Salvadori passed away following his accident in Germany the other day, his closest competition announced that they were withdrawing to allow him to be crowned champion posthumously! Class!

Really Hate seeing championships decided like this.

Counter to this^; after Luca Salvadori passed away following his accident in Germany the other day, his closest competition announced that they were withdrawing to allow him to be crowned champion posthumously! Class!
I was not aware of Luca 's death , I watch his youtube channel , he was quite a character and will be missed .

I need to start watching BSB more because I didn't realize they barely use any rider aids. I like seeing the riders showcase their skills more. Also I think BMW may be thinking about going to motogp and Maybe Toprak with get the seat

I need to start watching BSB more because I didn't realize they barely use any rider aids. I like seeing the riders showcase their skills more. Also I think BMW may be thinking about going to motogp and Maybe Toprak with get the seat
That's my speculation from day 1 when he went from Yamaha to BMW. What do you think that Guintoli en Bradley Smith are doin right now?

Toprak ,Johnny Rea and Dominque Aegerter all out because of injury this weekend:crazy:, could be a a good chance for others to get podiums this weekend :D
I feel bad for Toprak and Rea. Toprak has been on another level all season, easily the best rider now the Championship is in question for him. As they say you gotta be in it to win it. Rea, has been on the box one time this year and I think it was a sprint race at that. Rea is having his hardest season maybe ever meanwhile the ZX10 and Lowes are doing great. I'm sure that stings a bit more to.

Back