4-2 exhaust headers

image.jpg

From the downpipe the welded pipe is 43 mm. The sleeve that has the clamp is 45 mm.

image.jpg

The right side pipe is 50 mm at the clamp, And 48 mm at the mid pipe connection. They welded your right side. Mine is slip on with a clamp.

View attachment 1665691
The right side pipe is 50 mm at the clamp, And 48 mm at the mid pipe connection. They welded your right side. Mine is slip on with a clamp.
Thanks for the details.. i finally got the clips a few weeks back and i dont have the 3rd mid pipe clip and martin said they have modified the design slightly and it should fit with no issues.. due to work did not get a chance to get it fixed.. will send pictures once done probably few more weeks.. thanks for getting back

They make the 4 into 2 header also, as well as several styles of mufflers, including carbon fiber.
My vision is almost there, I bought off Northern accessories in Auckland via staff discount the yoshimura full system for the hayabusa gen3. It comes with the AT2 muffler and mid pipe. I plan to ditch that muffler/ mid pipe, last week., I got form yoshimura R/D the mid pipe off the discontinued R77 ( hayabusa 08/20) , I have on my bike the hepta force muffler, so with the right mid pipe I can run the hepta muffler. But i will need to have the ecu reflashed

20240213_173104.jpg

20240208_172441.jpg

20240111_185754.jpg

Have they ( yoshimura) made the system with no catalytic converters? Just asking

@Ked0607
has the gen2 full dual titanium Yoshimura on his gen3.
He said the catalyst are in the ends of the x-pipe, but have been removed.

I have no experience with them, but from Yoshimura's drawing, the catalysts are pushed into the ends of the pipes, vs a typical muffler sized or shaped catalytic converter, so with the catalysts removed, you just have unobstructed pipes, vs a big empty shell of a gutted converter, which loses back pressure, and doesn't sound too good either.

@Ked0607
has the gen2 full dual titanium Yoshimura on his gen3.
He said the catalyst are in the ends of the x-pipe, but have been removed.

I have no experience with them, but from Yoshimura's drawing, the catalysts are pushed into the ends of the pipes, vs a typical muffler sized or shaped catalytic converter, so with the catalysts removed, you just have unobstructed pipes, vs a big empty shell of a gutted converter, which loses back pressure, and doesn't sound too good either.
the kit for gen 3 cats look to be about 2x the size. @Dai. had same kit on his gen 2 The catalyst fell out of his as well

Back