60-130 mph results of 2010 Busa

In his favor tho, can't put 3 hot chicks on a busa at once. Definitely can in a bimmer. That being said, no car pulls in women like a sportbike

i think we all would rather have a tt m3 as a daily driver than a bike. none of us have the money.

+ 1

If I can find a turbo busa, I will test. Period

A turbo busa will be faster than my M3. Period.

I am not sure if the turbo busa can go wide open throttle, will it have decent traction on the public roads?

Guys, I love Busa. And I love turboed Busa as well.

+ 1

I am not sure if the turbo busa can go wide open throttle, will it have decent traction on the public roads?

1. You will lose :laugh:
2. see #1 :laugh::laugh:
3. Yes they can go WOT and maintain traction, it's a matter of holding on to the dang bars and keeping the front wheel on the road more than anything. The bike wants to rip your arms off at full boost. :rofl:

Had a few of the turbo ricer FNF wannabe's try to take on my lowly 256hp turbo 07 earlier this year when I still had it.....wasn't even close. It would be like running your M3 stock without the hairdryers against a stock Busa. Honestly for calculating time I couldn't even estimate a 60-130 time on a turbo, it's enough just holding on and watching the pavement rip underneath approaching 170+ R E A L quick.

Last edited:
+ 1

Appears you like speed. If you don't have a Busa already, you really should consider one. As you've seen they're pretty quick. How these guys hold on while riding the ones with turbos, I'll never know.

In his favor tho, can't put 3 hot chicks on a busa at once. Definitely can in a bimmer. That being said, no car pulls in women like a sportbike

476872.jpg

Could EASILY fit one more chick on there.... Just sayin....

This one has the whole back seat left!
girls51.jpg

Last edited:
Could EASILY fit one more chick on there.... Just sayin....

how true you are gxr bots could easily fit another chick, but that doesnt leave much room for you, maybe try for you and 2 chicks

2 is company, 3 is a crowd, 4 is just asking for trouble when it comes to women

how true you are gxr bots could easily fit another chick, but that doesnt leave much room for you, maybe try for you and 2 chicks

2 is company, 3 is a crowd, 4 is just asking for trouble when it comes to women

If all three get on there, I don't need to be on there too. We ain't goin' anywhere if ya catch my drift. Not looking for transportation! :rofl:

Appears you like speed. If you don't have a Busa already, you really should consider one. As you've seen they're pretty quick. How these guys hold on while riding the ones with turbos, I'll never know.

^^ cheap speed to add to your arsenal. $6000 -> $8000 for a used, near mint busa. $4200 for a stage 1 turbo that you don't have to touch a thing on the engine and so easy you can do it yourself. $12,000 total and you have a mid 8's 1/4mile machine that's very streetable.

^^ cheap speed to add to your arsenal. $6000 -> $8000 for a used, near mint busa. $4200 for a stage 1 turbo that you don't have to touch a thing on the engine and so easy you can do it yourself. $12,000 total and you have a mid 8's 1/4mile machine that's very streetable.

And more reliable than your M3.... :whistle:

I agree. In both pictures.. I wasn't searching for the hottest, just chicks on bikes...
Major thread jacking here! :rofl:

This turns into an erotic thread.

Cmon guys noone has a 60-130 mph?

I guess I'm in the minority here.... I'd rather see chicks than useless performance numbers... Nobody races (or times) a bike from 60 to 130. What good does that number do for the normal rider? :moon:

Sounds like a troll looking for a fight...???...???

I'm....I'm actually interested in both. I want to know that the Busa would spank that m3, because that m3 was pretty damn impressive in the vid and... I would like to see chicks on bikes. The chicks on bikes is the most important though. :rulez:

I'm also curious to know the time for a Turbo'd busa. :thumbsup:

So in the interest of this thread, lets see any of the above, preferrably chicks on bikes.

BTW, my vote goes to the second pic with the brunette, the blond has potential, but she needs to lean in a little more :bigsmile:

Back