$900 to play with

redkat05

Dear spring....... HURRY!
Donating Member
Registered
When I return the ole lady's ring i'ma get $900 back to play with so I was thinkin first off a UFO undertail, and new exhaust. Question is: Which single can full system do I go with? I have thought about straight pipes but I don't want to lose a ton of torque. I WANT a D&D full system but i'd also like it to be a highmount which D&D does not make. Another option would be to get the full system and have a local shop make a pipe to turn it into a highmount?
Thoughts n opinions?

Get the Big Bird from the member here that sells them.:Gmbusa;):

<!--EDIT|nitrousjunkie
Reason for Edit: None given...|1154028958 -->

I like the HMF, but that's just me.
Carbon fiber high mounts look good on most color schemes.
cool.gif

i want more "compression" in the pipe to give me a louder sound and more torque. Anyone have a sound clip of a single HMF highmount?

HMF is aka BigBird with the single I think. I was going to post link to the thread but see you have found it already.
smile.gif

and i KNOW soon as I buy the damn UFO that someone will be sellin theirs, always works that way

i'll never buy an exhaust i've not heard a sound clip of though

the bigbird is NOT a high mount system....
GMbusa has a great deal on this system,but if you are looking for the high mount,this is notgoing to work.

Someone please feel free to slap me around a bit if I have my head up my a$$ on this.....

its not THAT important that it be a highmount. I'll probly end up goin with the D&D Full single system

for your info & my experience working at a high performance shop......D&D is all show & no go, don't waste your money on that system, go with something else that is more quality built & will give you some power

ok then why not recommend some brands if you don't think D&D is good?

d&d is all about sound nothin else try a muzzy a yosh hmf hindle stepp great systems been dynoed alot so there is power and quality your lookin for i am running a muzzy right now and thinkin of going to an hmf soon

If you want great souond and performance go with the stepped Hindle system which i sell also. I also have Tsukigi, Boz, Muzzy, TiForce, Akra or Yoshimura.

I may of made your decision a bit harder.
biggrin.gif

indeed you did sir. I am soured on Yosh systems as my buddy has a gixxer1000 that had a yosh can on it and it sounded like piss, all tinny. I had a hindle slip-on for my katana 600 last year and it was aight but not loud enough for what i wanted. I like the loudness of the D&D but I want performance too and the highmount so what are my options as far as 1)loud, 2)performance, 3)highmount........all the while being a full system

Back