$900 to play with

lol well i dunno............seems you got more of a likin for chris than mr. jay diddy here lol

indeed you did sir. I am soured on Yosh systems as my buddy has a gixxer1000 that had a yosh can on it and it sounded like piss, all tinny. I had a hindle slip-on for my katana 600 last year and it was aight but not loud enough for what i wanted. I like the loudness of the D&D but I want performance too and the highmount so what are my options as far as 1)loud, 2)performance, 3)highmount........all the while being a full system
Was your friends a full system or a slipon? If it was a slipon he probably had the zyclone one and not the race. I think yosh has one of the best sounding pipes around. I installed a full yoshi R22 exhaust and sounds awesome.

<!--EDIT|arey
Reason for Edit: None given...|1154040803 -->

indeed you did sir. I am soured on Yosh systems as my buddy has a gixxer1000 that had a yosh can on it and it sounded like piss, all tinny. I had a hindle slip-on for my katana 600 last year and it was aight but not loud enough for what i wanted. I like the loudness of the D&D but I want performance too and the highmount so what are my options as far as 1)loud, 2)performance, 3)highmount........all the while being a full system
The BigBird is your ticket for the loudness, except it's not available in the highmount. The stepped Hindle comes in a highmount setup though.

The TiForce highmount would be a good choice too.

<!--EDIT|GMbusa
Reason for Edit: None given...|1154050423 -->

you need to travel, get something for the bike and spring the rest on nice trip!!!

pc3
nitrous kit
undertail
smile.gif

no nitrous for me. I'm gonna get the exhaust and set the rest aside until I see how much it'll cost me to get the damn sunflower back on the road. If anybody knows of someone wanting some D&D polished slip-ons send em my way, i'm sellin mine for $450 shipped

no nitrous for me. I'm gonna get the exhaust and set the rest aside until I see how much it'll cost me to get the damn sunflower back on the road. If anybody knows of someone wanting some D&D polished slip-ons send em my way, i'm sellin mine for $450 shipped
check on suzukihayabusa.org
there's a guy selling a D & D full dual system for 500 bucks
name's Jimzu on the board

I pm'd him. If I can get it that cheap i'll go with that one probably, if its already sold i'll stick with the HMF Single high mount

Back